7. Friends

Hi! Everyone
Today I will be posting three chapters.

.............

I head towards the coach the dadu told they were in and look around for them. It is my third trip to the railway station from morning and most of the people I came to pick up could have came to our house on their own.

I look around a little and spot dadu and dadi exiting from the coach and smile and walk towards them before grabbing their luggage from the train and taking it out. They smile seeing me and and shift back a little as I take out their luggage.

"Namaste" I said to both of them joining my hands with a smile on my face.

"Namaste beta" dadu said and smiled and took one of the bags from me as we walked out of the station and towards my car. I took the luggage from them and kept it in the back.

I opened the door of the car for them whilst I arranged their luggage in the back. I closed the back of the car and went to seat on the driver's seat.

"Let's go" I said as I sat on the seat and smiled at dadu who was sitting in the front. I started the car and headed towards home

"Are you happy beta?" Dadu asked looking at me softly and I nodded my head still concentrating on the road

"Ji dadu" I said glancing at him once and turning towards the road again

"Is he going to come to meet us today" dadi asked and I shook my head.

"No, dadi he will be coming to Delhi tomorrow" I said and saw dadi shift back again with sad smile on her face

"But I am sure he can come to visit you tomorrow" I said and looked at her through the mirror

"No, it's fine. We will meet him in the engagement only" dadu said and I nodded my head but looked at dadi to see her expression. She was also nodding her head and sitting smiling.

"We are here" I said as we reached home and saw dadu smiling. I honked as I reached the gate and saw Papa coming out with a huge smile on his face. He opened the door for dadu and dadi to come out while I took out their luggage from the back.

Papa touched their feet and took them both inside the house. I carried there luggage inside alone but not before giving Papa a look. Papa just smiled at me and got inside. He can be mean sometimes.

"Beta, take your fufaji to the room" bua said as soon as I entered the house and I nodded my head.

"Let's go fufaji" I said with a smile still dragging the luggage with me. Fufaji stood up and gave me a smile.

"Beta, I have coming to this house since 24 years. I think I know my way around" he said and I smiled at him

"You go and do your work" he said and took off towards the room. I looked at the luggage in my hands and sighed and started dragging it.

"Didi, give it to me" Arnav's voice came and I turned around to look at him standing near the stairs. He is my bua's son.

"No, I will carry it" I said and shook my head

"No, give it to me. You have been going around to pick people up from the morning. Let me help a bit" he said and took the luggage from me and gave him a smile.

"Thankyou" I said to him and he smiled

"Ask me if you need help. We all are here to help you only" he said and I nodded my head and got upstairs to my room.

.............

I head upstairs to my room. Priyanka was sitting on my bed using her laptop. She had arrived two days earlier and has been working her projects from here. I love her for this.