42. A Confession

I take out my sharara suit that I bought some day back for tonight's pooja. It's blush pink and has some golden work done on it and gives the newly married vibe. I just loved it when I saw it in the store even though it was a bit expensive but I couldn't resist it. I start getting dressed for the holika dhan pooja

"Navika, open the door" Arjun's voice came from outside the closet and I quickly put on the kurta over my head and opened the door. I fixed my kurta as I unlocked the door and saw Arjun standing there with an expressionless face and leaning on the wall beside the door.

He looks me over and whistles a little as I chuckle. I smile afterward as he looks up at me and he smiled too as starts walking and I shift to give him some space to enter inside. I gasp as he presses me against the door and leans a little keeping his hand behind me on the wall.

 "Jaan lene ka iraada hain aaj(You want to kill me today)" he asked leaning towards my ear and I blushed moving my head to the other face.

"Hatto(move)" I said and pushed his chest slowly not really wanting him away and he chuckled as he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer pressing his lips on mine in a sweet kiss and I smiled into the kiss. 

"Why are you so beautiful?" He said pulling back and looking over me once again. I blushed and pushed him away for real this time and moved back to the dressing table to complete my makeup and hair. He opened his closet and took out a kurta for himself and started changing into it.

He came and stood right behind me as he changed his clothes. I blush at the intense look he gave me while changing. I look down on the dressing and focus on my makeup and trying to ignore his looks. He moves towards me as he wore his kurta and I gulped looking at him. 

"I bought these for you" he said moving towards me and standing pressing his chest into my back. I looked at him through the mirror curiously as he had still not shown me what he had bought.

He moved his hands near my face and I see a pair of jhumke in his hand. I smile and take the jhumke from him. I look up and see Arjun with a nervous smile looking at me. I really love jhumke from college time. I always found them really beautiful.

"These are very beautiful. Thankyou" I said and turned around giving him a tight hug. He also wrapped his hands around me and squeezed me once before I got out of his arms and kissed his cheek. I looked back in the mirror and wore the beautiful jhumke he bought me, all the while maintaining an eye contact with him.

"They look even more beautiful on you" he said wrapping his arms around me from the back and nuzzled his head in my neck and gives a kiss on the jhumke near my ear. I took in a sharp deep breath as I felt ticklish with Arjun's breath on my neck.

"Let's go downstairs. Everyone must be waiting" I said keeping my hands over his which were on my stomach. and he just pressed a kiss on my neck. He pulled me closer and moved his hand over mine as I tried getting out of his hold.

"Not so early" he said in a deep husky voice in my ear and turned me around. I kept my hands on his shoulder and stared at him with big eyes. His lips catch mine in a second and starts passionately kissing me pinching my waist and pulling me closer as I kept my hand on his shoulder trying to maintain my stance.

He pushed me against the wall and his hands moved below to my hips. He gripped my hips and pulled me up wrapping my legs around his torso. He moved away for a bit to properly hold me as I took a sharp breath and the next second his lips were again over mine.

He gripped my ass tightly and started kneading them slowly as we kissed and I pressed my body against his tightly. I felt something in his pajamas twitch and I blushed. He left my lips and started kissing my peppering my neck with kisses