27. An Invitation

My phone pings and I open it only to see a message from an unknown number. I frown as I open the message and see it kind of looks like an invitation to some party. I squint my eyes and try to think who could it be when I suddenly remember Arjun saying that his friends were deciding to throw a party to meet me.

I walk towards our room looking at my phone and stop at the door as I see Arjun changing and stand awkwardly at my place. I an not really sure if I should turn back and get out from here or close my eyes or I should just behave normal.

"Arjun, I" I started speaking as I thought behaving normal is the only option to not get teased later. I stopped in between as he turned towards me and I looked at his bare chest in shock.

He was standing before me holding his shirt in his hands and bare chested with a pajama covering his lower parts. I blushed a bit as my eyes moved over his chest admiring the muscles he always hid underneath his shirts. He did not had a model body but he definitely had a swoonworthy body and specially his biceps

"Navika" he said and I moved my head a little coming out from my thoughts and focus back on the reality and find him looking at me with a slightly tilted head.

"Yes" I said feeling my cheeks warm up and by the looks on his face I guess it's very evident that I am feeling shy right now.

"Why are you all red?" He asked looking amused as he took slow steps towards me leaving his shirt on the bed and I shook my head taking a step back.

"Oh god, you are looking so cute right now" he said and I looked at him and saw he was standing very close to me and I again took a step back as my eyes went to his naked chest. He moved his hand and wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer to him.

My breath hitched as my hands landed on his pecs and I pulled my hands away but ended up keeping them on his shoulders as it was awkward to keep them anywhere else. I look at past his shoulder to avoid eye contact with him.

"Hey, look at me" he said in my ears in a soft voice and I looked in his eyes definitely with a red tinted face by right now.

"Now tell me, why are you all red?" He asked again and I looked him in the eyes slightly embarrassed

"Its just very hot in the room" I said in a fast tone and he chuckled as he moved his finger on my cheeks lightly and I felt a shiver run down my spine

"The AC is on in the room, darling" he said in a husky tone in my ear and I wiggled in his arms to get out from there.

"Leave me, Arjun" I said wiggling in his arms as his expressions turned more and more amused by every second

"I will not. Until you tell me the reason for these" he said slightly brushing the back of his fingers on my cheeks making me shiver again

"You are not wearing a shirt, leave me" I said in a low voice and he chuckled before kissing my cheeks softly and I looked onto his eyes

"You are so adorable" he said and leaned a bit to meet his lips with mine in slow way and I froze for a second as he kissed me. I regained my posture after a second and tried kissing him back slowly while he moved sucked my lower lip in between his.

I hit his chest lightly as I got out of breath after a while and he showed no signs of leaving me. He left my lips and kissed my cheeks and started peppering wet kisses on my neck moving down to my chest. He stopped and pressed some kisses on my collarbone before coming back and again kissing my cheeks.

"Arjun" I called and he hummed as I heard his phone ringing

"Your phone" I said and took a sharp breath as he kissed me on my throat and continued down towards my chest