16. Wedding Night

I and Arjun reach downstairs and see a hustle and bustle going on everywhere. The guests are still here and will be living in the period of some time. I take blessings of his parents and relatives as they see me.

"Namaste" I said joining my hands in front of his relatives. Some smiled some just showed me their hand trying to say they are superior and that they can't even say a proper greeting to a lowly creature like me.

"Ignore them" Arjun said when he saw their reaction and I nodded my head and moved towards where his brothers and bhabhi's were standing.

"You both should now leave for the temple" Shipra bhabhi said as we reached her. I nodded my head and Arjun talked to his brothers

"I will drive the car. No need for the driver" Arjun said and I saw him gesturing me to follow him. I followed behind him and he took out his car keys before we headed out towards the cars. I and Arjun took of on our way to the temple.

"Why is no one else coming with us" I asked as Arjun started the car. He gave me a glance still concentrated on the road and I smiled. I have always found concentrated people really sexy.

"They all are busy for the preparations of the prayer in the evening" he said and I nodded my head. I didn't know there was prayer  the evening today too. Wedding is a really tiring business. I turn quiet after this and start to look around to find something to pass time.

It was getting too quiet now. I should maybe play some music. I lift my hand to open the radio and my hand brushes against his as he also reaches for the radio. I look at him and our eyes lock. I put my hand back on my lap and he opens the radio. He smiles or more like smirks after giving me a side look.

"You look good in a saree" he said looking straight ahead and I blushed a little looking at the floor

"You look handsome too" I said smiling and biting my lips to look at him

"You know sometimes it feels like you are complimenting me as a courtesy" he said looking ahead on the road and I shook my head instantly

"No, I don't. You look handsome everytime I see you. You were looking handsome even in your pajamas in the morning. I cannot compliment you every time I see you" I said explaining it to him. I looked at him and saw him sucking in his lips.

"You are teasing me" I said in a little whiny tone and he finally let it out and laughed glancing at me in middle too.

"You are so cute" he said giving me a look and turning to the road again still laughing. I look away embarrassed and start playing with the corner of my saree. I feel his hand grabbing mine slowly and removing it from my saree. He held my hand and kept it on the gear with his.

We reached the temple and I get out of the car first. He parked the car afterwards in the corner near the temple while I looked around the temple area. He got out of the car and I checked him out. He was wearing a white shirt and grey pants and was looking very sexy as always. I smiled and looked at him walking towards us.

"Let's go" he said reaching me. I nodded my head and turned my head to the other side, embarrassed of what I was thinking just now. We start climbing the stairs and there is a huge crowd. I shift closer to Arjun as a person bumps into me. He looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Crowd. We should stay together" he said holding my hand. I looked at our hands and then at him and a smile took over my face.

............

We returned back to the house almost a hour and half later after we got out of the house. By the time we returned the house all the preparations have been already completed. Some of the guests have already arrived. I smiled and greeted relatives as I went inside to meet Madhuri aunty.

"Navika, come here" Madhuri aunty said gesturing me to come near her with her hand. I looked at Arjun and he smiled and nodded at me. I walked towards aunty after giving her a smile.

"Ji aunty" I said reaching aunty and she smiled seeing me.

"You know you should start calling me mummy, now" she said with a smile and holding my hand and I scratched my head in embarrassment. My mummy already told me that I should call her mummy too.

"I will try" I said with a weak smile and she nodded her head. She and Uncle had asked me before also to call them mummy and papa but I just can't get used to it. I have an habit of calling them uncle and aunty and it will take a lot of time for me to adjust. I guess.

She introduced me to some of her friends and family members. I touched everyone's feet and said Namaste to them. They all praised me saying that I am very beautiful and I smiled in return. It always feel goods to get complimented.

............

The prayer was completed about an hour ago and almost all the guests have already left to the hotel or there homes. I am now sitting in Gargi bhabhi's room with all the bhabhis. Shipra bhabhi(Rohan bhaiya's wife) and Urvashi bhabhi(Virat bhaiya's wife) are all sitting in the room chatting.

"Mummy" came a little voice and we all looked there, Advika was standing at the door. Urvashi Bhabhi stood up took her to her room to let her sleep. It is late now almost 10 in the night and the kids must be sleepy and tired from all the wedding stuff.

I and Shipra bhabhi also take our leaves and left from there to our respective rooms. I walk toward my room and see Arjun standing outside his room looking awkward.

"Why are you standing outside" I asked as I reached him and narrowed my eyes.

"Akash, Anjali and Yash are decorating the room. They asked me to wait outside" he said looking a little flustered and I blinked at him in confusion.

"Why are they decorating it" I asked looking at him with pure confusion on my face. His face snapped towards mine and he gave me tight lipped look.

"Your room is all ready for your first night bhai. Enjoy" Akash came out with his arms in the air and stopped talking seeing me and looked at the floor embarrassed. He just gave me a smile and called the other two of his cousins out.

They both also smiled at me awkwardly while I was just standing there awkwardly. Not sure about what to do. They were gone and I looked at Arjun who was mirroring my expressions.

"We should get in" he said gesturing towards the room. I nodded my head opened the door and just stood there looking inside. Oh my god it is too much. They have a lot overboard with all the decoration stuff. There are candles and roses literally everywhere. Floor, the bed, the couch in the corner and the windows everything.

Arjun bumped into my back as I was not even trying to move and I turned my head slightly towards him. He gulped looking at the room. My eyes followed his Adam's apple and went down towards his chest and now I gulped.

He moved back breaking my thoughts and I went inside the washroom in a rush and locked it. I kept a hand on my heart which was beating very fast. I really like him but I don't want to dive into all that just yet. Him and I first need to get comfortable around each other first and then to this stuff.

............

Here's the chapter for today

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

Thank-you 🥰🥰