15. He looks Adorable

The pheras and all the rituals are finally completed and its time for us to go to Arjun' home. I am very tired at the moment and would love to get out of this lehenga. but there is still something left and that is my sisters getting money for his shoes.

"Bring me my shoes now will you all please" he said in a playful tone sitting on the chair that were laid outside for us. I sit on another chair beside him.

"Give us the money first" Bhoomi said showing her hand and a big smile.

"How much do you all want" he asked and called one of his brother ahead

"One lakh only" Kriti said and I gasped. Why are they looting him?

"I can walk barefoot. No problem" he said getting up and I chuckled at the expression on my sister's faces

"Okay fine, we will take just 50,000 rupees" Bhoomi said putting her hand forward again.

"I only have 30.000." He said showing  them the envelope. They all smiled and took it from him and returned his shoes. My mother hugged me and I started crying. We were standing near the car. Then my father came and hugged me. We both cried. I cried hugging my grandparents and then my friends.

"Let's go" Arjun said holding my shoulder as I held mummy's hand tightly. I nodded after a second and left her hand and we sat in the car. Akshit bhaiya was driving the car in which we were and Gargi bhabhi was sitting in the front seat beside him. Arjun gave me a handkerchief and I wiped my face.

We reached their house and I got down as Gargi bhabhi helped me. It was almost morning now. I get inside the house and we play some games and perform some rituals.

Then Gargi bhabhi took me to Arjun's room. I enter his room and smile. I have always liked his room. It was the first project that I designed all on my own.

"You can remove the jewelry and hair and makeup stuff now" Gargi bhabhi said. I took out my veil and kept it on the bed. We hear a knock on the door and bhabhi goes to open the door. It was Arjun standing at the gate. He looks at me and comes inside.

"Mummy said that we could rest for a while. We have to go to the temple later" he said looking at me and I nodded. Bhabhi helped me in opening my bun and my jewelry. I took all of my jewelry out and kept it safely in a box. Arjun went inside the washroom to change.

I was removing my makeup when Arjun came out of the washroom in his pajamas. He was looking handsome in a t-shirt too. I took my clothes and went in the washroom to change.

I changed into lower and t shirt and came out. Arjun was alone in the room when I got out. He was sitting on the bed. He looked at me when I came out.

"Bhabhi left so that we can rest" he said looking at me and I nodded moving towards my luggage. My lehenga won't fit in it so I kept my lehenga on the couch. I started walking towards the bed after that. My heart was beating faster with every step I took. I sit on the left side of the bed.

"I can sleep on the couch too, if you want" he said looking at me. He might have realized that I was nervous

"No, I am okay" I said still sitting on the very edge of the bed.

"You don't look okay" he said shifting towards me. My heart started beating even faster and I gulped. I didn't know that it was possible for my heart to beat faster than it was actually beating.

"Just lie down" he said holding my hand and pulling me on the bed properly. He covered the duvet on me and himself. I was laying on my side of the bed looking at the ceiling and he was sitting next to me leaning his head on the headboard.

"I won't touch you. I promise. Just sleep. You look tired" he said caressing my head and I closed my eyes listening to him.

"I know you won't. You should lie down too" I said softly to him when I saw his tired expression. He must be very tired as he was also managing his office work along with the wedding. I have already completed the projects that I had in hand and have not taken any new one for the time period so I was on holiday.

...........

I woke up due to a knock on the door. The thing that first caught my eyes was Arjun sleeping next to me with a slightly open mouth. He was covered till the chin with the duvet.

I smiled looking at him. He was looking adorable just like last time. I heard the knock again and got up to open the door. It was Urvashi Bhabhi at the door.

"You both now get ready, huh. You will have to leave for the temple soon" she said with a smile and I returned it

"Ji Bhabhi" I said and she left. I looked at his sleeping figure. He was looking too adorable. I didn't want to wake him up. I will wake him up after getting freshen up. I thought and went in the washroom.

I came out and looked at him still sleeping in the same position but now he was sleeping on my side. I shook my head and went towards him. I should wake him up now or we will be late for the temple.

"Arjun" I said standing near him on the bed. He stirred a little but didn't wake up. I called his name again but he just changed his position still sleeping. I chuckled looking at him. He was now sleeping in a complete star fish form.

"Arjun" I said shaking him and he groaned

"Let me sleep" he said pulling the duvet till his head. I laughed looking at him. He is definitely a sleepy head. I shook him again and he opened his eyes a little. He looked irritated but his expressions changed as soon as he saw my face.

"Good morning" he said sitting up straight urgently and I chuckled.

"Good morning" I said in a playful tone. He just rubbed his eyes and went in the washroom without saying anything. I took out a saree from my luggage and kept it on the bed. I looked towards the dressing and sighed. I cannot go in the dressing as it is connected to the washroom.

I lock the door of the dressing from outside and change into the saree in the room only. I hear a knock on the dressing door as soon as I finish changing. I open the door and see a confused Arjun standing there. He is standing there in fresh pair of lower and t shirt with a towel around his neck.

"Why did you lock me inside" he said coming out of the washroom rubbing his hair a little with the towel

"I had to change" I said showing him my attire and he nodded his head. I walked inside the dressing to do my makeup and hair. He nodded his head and started taking his clothes out of the closet walking in behind me. He took out a pair of shirt and jeans and I held his hand to stop him.

"Wear something traditional" I said and he smiled nodding his head. He took out a pair of kurta and pajama that matched the colour of my saree

"I didn't knew you were bossy" he said and I chuckled

"I am the boss at my firm so obviously" I said and he chuckled

"So I have to change" he said giving me a look and I nodded my head slowly with a tight lipped smile and puppy eyes.

"Yes" I said and rushed out from the room quickly as I saw his expressions change into a playful one and he took a step towards me.

...........

Here's another chapter for the day for all of you.

I hope you enjoy the chapter

Do vote, comment and share

Thank-you 🥰🥰