10. Our room

I will update only after the chapter reached 388 likes. It's a small thing for you all but it's a big thing for me to get good votes for my story.

And if you are re reading and have already voted the chapter before do leave a comment to let me know.

.............

We reach an apartment and he stops in front of the gate and looks back at me and I give him a small smile. He opens the gate and I peek inside as he gets in. I step inside and look around and a smile came on my face on its own.

We stepped in big living hall with a kitchen and as he already told me the decorations were minimum around the room. The living room had a large 7 seater couch and I looked around to like it all. The place was pretty organized

"This is an extra room" he said pointing towards the gate just around us. I smile and open the door. The room had a small mandir in the corner. I joined my hands and saw that the room was pretty empty otherwise.

"I thought you could use this room as your home office" he said and I saw him shuffling his feet. He was looking very nervous.

"The room is nice" I said reaching and holding his hand in mine. He smiled and we got out of the room and he then took me to the kitchen. It was pretty organized and clean too.

"The house is good" I said as he dragged me to another room.

"This is the guest room" he said as he opened the gate and I looked inside. The room was spacious with a wardrobe in the corner and a queen size bed in the middle.

"You have maintained the place pretty well" I said as I went to open the attached balcony. The room was facing the back side of the balcony and it was closer to the park. It looked so beautiful from here and I smiled and turned around to see Arjun looking at me leaning on the door.

"Let's go check the other room" I said as I get towards him but can't stop myself from blushing due to his intense gaze. I get out of the room and open the gate to the last room.

It was the master bedroom and the house in whole is definitely very big. the room had a king sized bed in the middle and it had a wardrobe in the corner and a couch in another corner. 

"Your room is best in the house" I said turning around with a huge smile on my face. My smile soon faded as he walked closer to me with an intense look. He reached out his hands and pulled me closer towards him. I tried to take a step back but he didn't let me go.

He bend down to my level and I closed my eyes and seeing his face coming closer to me. I opened my eyes after a minute when I didn't feel him doing anything and saw him standing very close to me and his face almost touching mine.

"Our room, madam" he said and bumped his head into mine before standing back at his full height and winking at me before he left the room. I kept a hand at my heart trying to calm it down. It was beating like I just got back from running. 

"Navika" he called me from outside and I patted my cheeks because they were feeling way too warm. I am sure that my cheeks are surely red tinted by now. 

"Ji" I said and got out from our room. I blushed even saying the sentence in my mind. 

"I am in the kitchen" he called back and I got inside the kitchen to see him standing there again leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Ji" I said as I entered the kitchen

"I was just thinking about dinner" he said and I nodded my head. 

"My friends are coming too and I am not sure about how and what you want to do" he said and I nodded and thought.

"We just ate outside. So I was thinking about cooking" I said and he nodded his head and moved towards the refrigerator.

"We can cook paneer and chicken or something" he said and I went towards him

"You know how to cook" I asked as he used we with cooking

"Ofcourse, I have been living alone since five years" he said in a duh tone and I smiled and helped him take out the stuff from the fridge 

"We can make shahi paneer and I don't know how to cook chicken" I said and he smiled and turned to look at me leaning on the counter with a look on his face

"I know how to cook everything" he said leaning in closer to my face and I blushed and looked at the floor while he chuckled

"Let's start" he said and I nodded my head and moved my hands towards my hair and opened my ponytail and started tying a bun. I felt someone staring at me continuously and looked up to see Arjun staring at my neck with an intense look. 

"We should start" I said as he didn't stop staring at me even after I tied my bun properly. He blinked and looked towards the other side.

"Yes" he said looking flustered and I chuckled and opened my phone to play some songs

"You want to dance" he asked with an adorable expression and I shook my head

"No, I have a habit of listening to songs while doing work" I said and he nodded and started with the rest of the work

..............

It is now almost eight in the night. I was getting ready in the guestroom. I wore a simple jeans and top. The doorbell rang and I got out in the living room. Arjun had already opened the door. His friends were entering the house.

"Namaste, Bhabhiji" one of his friends said and I smiled and walked upto them

"Namaste" I said joining my hands.

"He is Rajat and he is Vivek" Arjun said introducing me to his friends

"My wife really wanted to come here too but he denied" Vivek said hitting Arjun's arm lightly and I chuckled and asked them to come in

"He was the only bachelor in our group but now we don't have to worry about him" Vivek said teasing him as we settled in the living room and chatted for a while. Vivek was very friendly and Rajat was a bit introverted. Arjun and I set up the dinner on the dining table at around 9.

"The food is very tasty bhabhi" Rajat said something to me for the first time in the whole night and I smiled at him and turned to look at Arjun.

"Your friend did most of the work" I said patting Arjun's shoulder lightly

"You cooked for us the first time. I am very emotional right now" Vivek said wiping his dry cheeks. I chuckled at him

"You never cooked for them" I ask turning my head towards Arjun and he just shrugged

"No he just always stands and gives us instructions. He never even picks up a spoon" Rajat said looking at me

"Really? But he did most of the work today" I said with a little shocked expression

"I always do most of the work. They are just blabbering nonsense. Don't listen to them" Arjun said gave his friends a hard look. They still teased him and told me some stories about him and I soon joined to tease Arjun too. They both left after the dinner and it was really fun to meet his friend.

.............

Here's a new chapter for you all. I am updating it a day early as requested by some of the readers.

I hope you all enjoy the chapter and do leave comments for me about your thought on the chapter or the book so far

Do vote, comment and share

Thankyou 🥰 🥰