Chapter 1 part 1

Hope u like it here's chapter 1

~Becca~

Dedicate to:

http://www.wattpad.com/user/jellybean_singer

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up to Harry shaking me. "Danielle's babysitting you today!" He said, grinning. I giggled and rolled out of my pink silky bed. I took a shower and changed into this: [polyvore] I ran downstairs and saw mommy making breakfast! I skipped to the table and sat by Harry. Gemma had her own place. We ate and I heard the doorbell ring. It was Danielle! I hugged her and she asked, "How's it going, Sweetie?" I giggle and said, "Good!" She beamed and asked, "Do you want to go to the park?" I nodded and grabbed my coat. We walked a few blocks, counting how many red buses we saw. We finally got to the park and went on the swings. Danielle had on her super high heels, as usual! She pushed me, and then we went on the slides. We found a ball and played catch. We played until it rolled down into the wooded area. She ran to go get it and I stood there patiently, looking at all the trees that were starting to loose their leaves because it was late fall.

I heard a crunch of leaves and was about to look when a hand covered my mouth. I tried to scream but it felt like I was being dragged to a van. I tried to kick, but the next thing I knew I was thrown in a van. They tied my wrists and legs together. They put duck tape on my mouth. It was gross! My kidnapper and two other guys drove really fast. The least they could do was go slower! My head slammed against the side and I winced in pain, feeling something feel like it was sliding down my head. I saw something bright red slide down my cheek. Bleh gross, blood! I closed my eyes, hoping not to see the blood anymore. I want Harry..

~ DANIELLE'S POV~

I grabbed the blue ball and went back to go play with Darcy, but I didn't see her. "Darcy? Sweetie?" I yelled, looking around. I heard nothing. I started to yell louder, but..nothing? I whipped my phone out and texted Ellie.

Danielle: I can't find Darc anywhere! I went to go get the ball that we were playing with and now she's no where to be found!

Eleanor: I'll come help! I hope we can find her!

Danielle: Hurry.

After about 10 minutes of frantic searching, Eleanor pulled up in her car. She ran out and we searched but had no luck. We called Harry and he answered, "Hello?" He asked. "Harry! This is Danielle and I was grabbing a ball that Darc and I were playing with and now she's no where to be seen!" I said, tears falling slowly down my face. He gasped and said, "Call 911! I'll be there soon!" We both cried in each others' arms and Harry texted me that he told the others and they were on their way. Eleanor called 911, and said they were on their way. We looked closer and Harry arrived along with Anne. We all searched until the search people came. They looked and went far into the woods. The other boys searched and Liam rubbed my back while Louis did with Eleanor.

Then, the search party came back with a small thing in their hands. It was a patch from Darcy's pants, and it had blood on it..

________________________________________________________

Sorry if its short

There u go the first chapter hope u like it lets say

Hmmm

3 votes

And

3 comments