Chapter 10

Here u guys go here's chapter 10

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

Today I'm finally getting out of the hospital! I'll miss Jen, though. But she gave me her number and I'll have to come back every week to get my bandages reapplied and finally taken off. Then once I'm strong enough I'll have crutches! Jen gave me my final bath and changed me into this: [polyvore] She got me into my coat, hat, mittens, and scarf. We ate breakfast together and I used the controls on the wheelchair to the entrance to wait for Louis. He was picking me up! :)

I saw Louis and he smiled and kissed my cheek. I used the controls and Louis helped me into the backseat. I sat down and He folded the personalized wheelchair into the back. He started the engine and waved to Jen. My arm hurt from all of the scratches so I didn't but smiled to her. We got to our house and Louis got me out of the car. He sat me in the wheelchair and I pouted. He laughed and I smiled. We walked inside and saw mommy run over. "Hello honey!" She said, smiling. I laughed and said, "Hi!" She grinned and I went to the couch. The doctors said that sometimes I could use a walker instead of the 'chair'.

I went up to my room and saw lots of gifts. "Are these all for me?" I asked, looking around. I heard a laugh and saw Harry. "Yes they are. You deserve all of them. They are from nurses, fans, friends, family, neighbors, lots of people!" He said, hugging me. "The fans care about me that much?" I breathed. He smiled and nodded. "The fans are like another family." He said, beaming. I hugged him and said, "Can you tell them over Twitter how much I love them?" He nodded and said, "Of course! Once you turn 10 I'll help you make an account." I cheered and he chuckled. He left me alone to look at all the gifts. I looked at some of the cards and these were some of the examples:

Hi Darcy! I know you don't know me, but my name is Maddie and I'm from Minneapolis, MN. I really hope that you feel better. I think that that's terrible what happened. All us fans have your back. We all consider you our sister-in-laws, well, because we all want to marry Harry or one of the other boys. We all love you! I can't wait until you get a Twitter!

Love a fellow Directioner,

Maddie Age 16, Minneapolis MN

Here's another:

Hello Darcy! I love you. You're like a miniature angel. You're soo sweet and loveable. I love your cute little cheeks! Get well soon, Darc! Harry and the other boys as well as Danielle and Eleanor have been worrying about you a lot. They were not the funny guys. They were sad. They love you so much and think of you as a baby sister, and an amazing girl. You'll go far in life.

Yours truly, Helena Age 14, Houston TX

I can't believe the nice things they've all said. I mean me, Darcy Emma Styles, an angel! They are sooo sweet! I've already got somethings figured out. I've actually been a child model for different things. I've been in commercials, too. I have a bunch of offers for once I'm totally better. I can't wait for the new opportunities!

After reading more and looking at other animals, I went back downstairs. We all ate lunch and then I had to go take a nap. I cuddled into the covers, surrounded by animals. When I woke up, I organized my bears and animals all over my room.

________________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 10

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)