Chapter 42

Here u guys go here's chapter 42

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

So it has been a week. Today mum and I are going back to Cheshire. We left our hotel room and ate some breakfast downstairs. After that, we took a taxi to the airport. We were catching a flight to London and then taking a train to Cheshire. Harry was going to rehab classes. Mum and I walked to our terminal after we dropped off our bags. We soon were on the plane and I thought about Harry. He wasn't a bad person of course and I should probably forgive him at some point. Mum said that he wasn't trying to kill me or injure me. I believe her. We sat in 1st class and in a few minutes were shot up into the air. We would be arriving in London tomorrow afternoon. I slept until lunchtime and we ate. I had a chicken sandwich with fries while mum had a salad with cranberry sauce.

~HARRY'S POV~

I woke up from the off and on sleep I had just had. It wasn't peaceful at all and I couldn't focus. I had hurt my sister, my Darcy, my little Darcebear. I and the boys were in a different hotel room taking a small break from the continuous tour to relax and rest our minds. The boys have forgiven me and help me through everything, and I mean everything.

~DARCY's POV~

I just finished taking a nap when suddenly things started to get crazy on the plane. It was making odd sounds and then everything went black.......

_______________________________________________________

O no cliffhanger so sorry but I wanted to do that

Here you go chapter 42

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME