Chapter 32

Here u guys go here's chapter 32

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up to see the nurses. I saw the time was 7:45, nice. I got out of bed and Stevie helped me change into this: [polyvore] I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. Rachel did the same test as Stevie got my bag packed. When I finished, I had an hour to kill. I went to breakfast with the other patients. It was yummy! A lot of them knew who I was, so I signed some autographs on the napkins. I gave a lot of them one armed hugs because it hurt to lift my arms too high.

Once the clock turned to 11, I saw Paul walking in! "Paul!" I said, smiling. He chuckled and hugged me. "I came here by taxi. We're taking it back to the house." He said, taking my hand as we walked to the yellow car. The driver smiled as he drove to the home. "The boys are at a photoshoot." He said. "Hey Paul, can we go shopping for the boys after lunch? I really want to find the perfect gift!" I asked, pulling on his hand. He grinned and replied, "Sure! Any gift that you give them is great." I giggled and ran upstairs to see the rooms that I never got to see, including mine.

I gasped when I walked into each room. It was perfect for every single one of them. I stopped at a door that had my name in pink writing. I opened the door and saw the most amazing thing I've ever seen besides my room at home. It had a dance theme! I hopped on my bed and smiled. I giggled at myself and opened another door that led to a bathroom. It was of course, also pink! I sighed in dreamlandness and walked downstairs. I opened a door that ended up to be a laundry room, nothing special. I closed it and opened another one that turned out to be a POOL! "There's also an outdoor one." Paul explained behind me. I gasped and he chuckled. He gave me a house tour and then we had sandwiches for lunch.

He told me that the boys were going to be done in 4 hours because they had another thing going on afterwards. We got into a taxi and went to the shopping mall. We were surrounded by fans so mall security had to help. We decided to go to Jack Wills to get Harry something. He loves that store, I swear haha! I didn't know what I should get from there, he has lots! I finally decided on these: [polyvore] Paul paid with my money and I bought stuff for Niall: [polyvore] I think he'll love it! Paul paid and we went to buy Liam's: [polyvore] Then, we went to buy Zayn's: [polyvore] He would love the glasses! I knew exactly what I'd get Louis: [polyvore] He'd love it. I snuck off and bought Paul this: [polyvore]

I met back with Paul and we got a snack at the food court. We both got small cups of pepsi and some pretzel bags. We ate and I brought my soda with me back 'home.' We had to pick up the boys after we dropped off all of the bags. We were taking the van. I sat in the back as the driver drove. I was playing on my iPod. The van stopped and I stayed in the van. I saw the boys and they smiled at me as they jumped into the van.

When we got back to the house, we all ate dinner. It was from an American place called KFC. It was really good! We finished eating and then played games in the game room. We played on the Wii system and played Just Dance. It was funny. Zayn always said that he couldn't dance but he was pretty good. Lou and I danced to single ladies. It was fun! Then, we decided to watch some films. We all went to get changed into our pajamas. I got dressed into this: [polyvore] I went back downstairs and saw Zayn with a Mickey Mouse shirt, too! I laid down next to Liam and Harry.

Niall was laughing at Zayn and I's shirts. I giggled as Lou put in the DVD. We were watching Toy Story 3. Liam started crying at the end. After that we watched Harry Potter. I loved the Harry Potter Movies. I actually got an offer to be Harry Potter's daughter, Molly. (I know that's not her name) I am scheduled to do it at the beginning of the summer. I'm excited! Harry doesn't know it. "I can't wait to be in the movie!" I said, smiling. They looked at me confused and Liam asked, "What do you mean Cheeky?" I grinned and replied, "I'm going to be in the last Harry Potter movie!" They all gasped and Harry asked, "Who will you be playing?" "Harry Potter's daughter!" I said. They all were shocked and told me how happy they were for me.

Once the clock turned to 10:45, Harry picked me up and brought me to my room. He laid me down and said, "Time for bed!" I whined and he smiled. "Soon, it will be Christmas. We have a concert tomorrow. You need sleep!" He replied, tickling me. I giggled and he tucked me in. I hugged him and he kissed my cheek. I smiled and he turned on my nightlight. He turned off the light and said, "Night!" I grinned and said, "Night Harry!" He walked out and I saw the ligh turn on in his room. It was across the hall.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 32

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)