Chapter 7

Here u guys go here's chapter 7

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

~LOUIS'S POV~

Danielle and Eleanor just walked into the hospital and we walked them to Darcy's room. They let out a few happy tears and Liam and I hugged our loves. They smiled and we let them have their time. We were going to the jail to find out who did it. It would be on TV. I got into my car and picked up the boys. We went inside the jail and saw the three guys who hurt our baby girl.

~HARRY'S POV~

We saw the men. The judge came inside with a few doctors who were Darcy's. It was actually a court date. We all sat down and Eleanor and Danielle walked inside after a few minutes along with our mum. "This court date is now in session. We're deciding the fate of Mark Saltivore, Ian Sand, and Anthony Conrord." The judge said.

*Skipping to after the court has decided*

The judges made their decision. The guys are in jail for life. The guards said "that they'd probably be dead before then because all of the inmates had a code of honor where if they did anything to harm a child, they got hurt."I think that's really nice. We all checked on Darc, and she was doing a bit better. She had more color in her face. I can't wait until she wakes up. I miss her so badly.

________________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 7

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)