Chapter 19

Here u guys go here's chapter 19

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

When I opened my eyes, I was in a place surrounded by large puffy white clouds that were a perfect white color. I looked around and saw a nice looking woman who looked familiar. Of course, Great-Grandma Alice! But..she died a year ago. She smiled at me and said, "Hello dear." I returned the favor and asked, "Great Grandma, where am I?" She laughed and said, "Why Heaven of course! Pretty isn't it?" I nodded and then asked, "Am I dead?" She shook her head and chuckled warmly. "You are very close. You have the decision whether to have the painful path of recovery or you have the peaceful path of Heaven." She said, holding my hand. "Heav-" I started.

She interrupted me for a second and said, "You also have to think about those around you. Harry, the other boys, your babysitters, your mum. I have a crystal ball here that would show their reactions." The ball looked like this: [weheartit] I saw Harry not moving and it was too hard to watch. Great Grandma looked saddened too just watching it. "So, what do you decide? You are going to be found by Rob your bodyguard." She said, telling me that I wouldn't just be in pain sitting in the same spot. "Recovery." I said, confidently. She hugged me one last time and said, "Good luck, Darcy."

Heaven spun around, swirling until my eyes opened. I was in the alley but I saw Rob running over to me with Kingsley trailing behind with the girl. The girl pulled out her phone and was calling 911. Kingsley was explaining who he was. Rob ran over to me and started talking to me. "You're alright. You're going to make it through this. You're a strong girl." He said. "Can I have ice cream?" I asked in a scratchy voice. He smiled and said, "We'll buy out a whole store's worth." I smiled and yawned a little bit. The ambulance whizzed inside the alley and put me on a gurney. They rolled me into it and gave me some oxygen. I fell asleep after a few seconds.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 19

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)