Chapter 38 part 1

Here u guys go here's chapter 38 part 1

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I suppose it was dramatic but seriously what am I supposed to do, stay in a house with people that didn't tell you that you'd never see your dad again? I was also stupid that I didn't grab a coat. It's freezing out here! I looked back at the house and saw the whole family try and look for me. I stumbled into the alley I was hurt at..no idea why. I sat down, wrapping my arms in my pants. I saw my breath and my teeth started clattering. I felt my eyes want to close when I heard a noise yelling, "DARCY!" It knew it was Harry. "H-Harry!" I exclaimed, my teeth still chattering. He ran into the alley and scooped me up. He took off his jacket to reveal another jacket. He wrapped it around me and held me close to him. He kissed my head and said, "It's all going to be okay." I nodded and asked, "Can we go to the cafe that always has those warm, gooey, homemade cookies?" He chuckled and replied, "Of course."

We heard the bell ring as we walked into 'Chesire's Creamery' We knew the people who owned it all our life. We saw Cherry, the owner. "Well if it isn't Harry and Darcy!" She exclaimed, wiping off her hands on her apron. Harry grinned and said, "Hey Cherry. Darc, what do you want?" I looked at the menu and said, "A chocolate chip cookie and the Chocolate Hot Choco." He grinned and said, "Two chocolate chip cookies, one Chocolate Hot Choco, and a Foam Cap." He paid and we sat down. It was a very warm place with candles on each table, a roasting fireplace, and subdued lights. Daniel, her husband brought everything over and I saw he gave us an extra cookie and mine with extra whipped cream. He winked at us and I giggled. The hot chocolate was warm and immediately warmed me up. The cookie was delicious.

It was heaven. "I don't want to come home. I just don't want to see him." I said, looking out the window. Hazza sighed and said, "He said that you could call him. He left." I nodded, biting my lip. "I can call a taxi if you want." Harry said, smiling a little bit. I giggled and replied, "Sure." He took out his iPhone and dialed a number. Soon, a taxi was parked. We waved to Cherry and Daniel and got in the back. Luckily, the driver didn't know who we were so we got out quickly. We walked inside and saw mum and Gemma running at us. They scooped me up and mum replied, "I'm so sorry!" I giggled and said, "It's okay." I didn't even notice my arm. It was very pink. "You have a small case of frostbite." Gemma said, leading me up to the bathroom.

I saw her get a big bowl of warm water. She put my arms in it and told me to keep them there. She gave me some pain reliever liquid medicine. It tasted like weird bubblegum. After that, I decided to change into something more comfy for the plane tonight. We actually were on a private jet with Louis. I was dressed in this: [polyvore] We were all going to eat at the airport in a private area. We were leaving in 30 minutes. Mum applied a heat bandage to my arms and the bites were already starting to heal. I smiled and then saw Harry rolling my suitcases down the hall. I grinned and then we all got into the car, me with Gemma in the back. I had my coat wrapped around me, my hat warming my head.

When we got to the airport, Haz and I's luggage was taken and mum, Gemma, Harry, and I sat at a table. I got a warm shepards pie and mash as a side dish. It was yummy! We all ate and talked about different things. When we finished, we dumped our food and all went into our private terminal. Louis wasn't here yet since we were early. "I'm going to miss you so much." Mummy said, hugging me close. I smiled and I said, "Can you convince Harry to let me use his phone to call you everyday?" She laughed and said, "I'll try." I giggled and saw Gemma pull away from Harry. She smiled at me and scooped me up, twirling me around. "Stay out of trouble and stay away from boys." She said, poking my nose. I giggled and she replied, "Have Harry let you text me so we can stay in touch. Skype would make me cry more."

I smiled and then I said, "I'll try Gemma!" She beamed and set me down. Louis came with his mum and his sisters. I met them once and they all were some of my friends. Lottie and Fizzy think of me as another little sister. The others are like my best friends. They hugged me and then the plane was going to board. I hugged everyone again and we got onto the plane and sat down on the chairs. "So, how was Cheshire?" Louis asked. I giggled and said, "It was fun and sad." He looked confused. "Sad?" He asked. I nodded and motioned for Harry to tell him. He made an 'Ohhh' sound and set me in his lap. I grinned and I saw one of the flight attendants come over. "We will be picking up all of the other boys into the night, it will be a late one." She replied, smiling weakly.

We all nodded while Harry checked her out. Really? She kissed my cheek. Ha, flight attendants love me c: I sat on the couch and listened to Lou, he was talking about his time in Doncaster and seeing Eleanor. I just remembered the gifts. "Harry, when we get to Illinois, can we mail the gifts?" I asked, looking up at him. "We'll have to do it the next day because it's still Christmas in the states." He said and I nodded. We all decided to get changed in our pajamas so we could be comfortable. We were picking up Liam and Zayn in 2 hours and Niall in 4. I got dressed into this: [polyvore] We were going to get off the plane to look around and see the guys.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 38 part 1

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME