Chapter 3 part 2

Here u go guys

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 part 2

DARCY'S POV

I woke up and winced in pain. I went to my closet and saw some clothes. I got changed into this: [polyvore] I walked out and saw Mark, Anthony, and Ian with their eyes glued to the TV. I saw that it was Hazza and One Direction! "So, if Darcy's kidnappers were watching this right now, what would you want them to know?" The interviewer asked all of the boys. Harry got the microphone and the camera zoomed into him. "I'd like to let them know that they should be guilty. Remember back to when you were an innocent little 6 year old. Would you want your life to be shattered just by one event. Darcy is still so young with so much life to live. Bring her back alive, or you'll get it. She'll never forget it." He said, tears streaming down his face. I saw Anthony have a slightly pained look on his face and guilt. It was as if just when he sensed someone saw it, he smirked. "Ready for the video?" Ian asked, giving me a playful slap on my cuts. I winced and nodded.

Anthony sat me in a chair and told me what to say. "Tell them that we want money." Mark said, laughing. I nodded and Ian turned the camera on. Suddenly, I felt a round object at my temple..it's a gun! I gasped and Ian said, "So, what do we want?" I stuttered, "Money." "How much?" Mark asked, mouthing to me, look at Anthony. I looked at Anthony and he mouthed '10 thousand' "10 thousand" I said, gulping. (Okay, I have no idea the amount for other money types, so pretend it's the same for both US and Britain.) Then, Mark said in the background, "Otherwise, Darcy is dead." I gasped and Anthony waved the gun teasingly. Ian stopped the video and said, "Good job, kid." I nodded shakily, and Anthony said, "I'll take the video into Doncaster to send it." Ian and Mark nodded as Anthony left.

They threw me in my room and locked the door. I winced and my eyes watered. They could kill me. What would everyone say? I cried into my hands, grimacing when they made my cuts ache. I sobbed into my boots and put my head in my hands. Will someone ever find me, will it be weeks? Months? Years?

______\_________\__________\______\_______\_____\_____\___\_

Here u go part 2 of chapter 3

Sorry if its short

Probably that's how all of my chapters will be

VOTE

COMMET

READ

SHARE

THANKS

:) ;):)