Chapter 25

Here u guys go here's chapter 25

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up and took a bath. I changed into this: [weheartit]26293121 I went out and saw Paul sipping some coffee. "Pauly, when do the boys have their concert?" I asked, smiling up at him. He chuckled and said, "Tonight. You'll be making an appearance on stage too. Then, the boys have a meet and greet the next day and you'll be coming." I cheered and hugged him. He grinned asking, "Do you want some breakfast?" I nodded and he held my hand. We left our hotel room and Directioners were singing songs:

I giggled and saw the boys come out. Lou was smiling and we all went down to the elevator. They were screaming and Paul put me on his back. We went to ate breakfast and Paul had to keep the fans off of all of us, especially me. They thought that I was super cute and wanted to squeeze my cheeks. That would hurt if all of those people did that to me!

Once we finished, we had to avoid the crowd. At one point Liam had to carry me on his shoulders! We got to the car and made our way to the stage. I found out that I'd be doing a little bit of ballet and be sitting on a couch with them the whole concert. I apparently even got to wear a fancy dress later for this one section where we all sat down for a 'dinner party' with the boys. I was going to get fitted. I got fitted and they went to go make it. I got to keep it afterward!

I practiced with Harry for the dance ballet that I'd be doing. It was very fun! We all fooled around until the boys had to do their soundchecks and practices in a different room. It felt good to be back on another stage. I used to do dance a lot and I was really good at it. I was best at Acro though. My scars and injuries didn't hurt much now. Really. They healed within a week!

Music started playing and I did my master routine:

The boys' stage manager apparently saw and thought I had a lot of talent. He talked to a stage manager and they thought I should preform my solo with my outfit. I happily agreed! The boys were very excited to see it.

I can't wait for tonight!

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 25

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)