Chapter 5

Here u guys go chapter 5

~Becca~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~DARCY'S POV~

I got up and got changed. I looked at myself in the mirror as usual. I was getting too skinny. I was living in H-E-L-L you know what thats spell HELL.I was in pain all the time and I think it's getting worse. Today they wanted me to actually go outside and do garden work. I fell to the ground since I didn't have any strength. I heard loud yells as they yanked me into the house. They smacked my face and I cried out in pain. I felt my eyes getting heavier and the last thing I heard was ambulance sirens and loud footsteps running in panic.

~ HARRY'S POV~

I heard the phone ring and I sulked over to it. "Hello?" I asked, glumly. "Is your sister Darcy Emma Styles?" A man asked. I nodded and said, "Yes." "She's in the hospital in terrible condition. Her kidnappers are in jail. She's in Room 809 in intensive care unit." They said. I gasped and said, "We'll be there soon!" I hung up and jumped up and down. "What's up, Hazza?" Liam asked. "Its Darcy's! she's in the hospital!" I yelled, beaming. They all smiled big smiles and Louis grabbed his keys. We ran and got in. We drove to the hospital and up the stairs. We went into the room and saw Darcy. She looked terrible but I was so happy that she was okay. She even had a random teddy bear.

We saw a nurse walk in. Her name tag said Jen. "Hello boys. I'm Darcy's nurse, Jen." She held out a hand and we all shook it. "So, how's Darcy doing?" I asked, worried. She smiled and said, "She's lucky to have been found. She's doing a bit better. She's going to go to surgery soon. Also she's going to need some stitches, along with some crutches soon after that." We all nodded and I said, "I'm so happy she's alive!" She laughed and said, "For sure. All of us nurses bought her a little bear. They are all still deciding!" We all laughed and Niall said, "I'll hold them!" Then, a few other nurses came in with some doctors. "She's going to surgery. We called Anne (Harry's and Darcy's mom) and she's on her way." Jen said, leaving. We all nodded and Zayn and Louis beamed. "She's here!" They both said, yelling/laughing. We all grinned and Liam got up. "I think I'm going to go buy an animal for her too. Also, Danielle will want to know, and so will the fans!" He rushed out, with Louis saying, "I'll call Eleanor!" We all were very excited and thrilled.

I'm glad that DARCY Is SAFE.

________________________________________________________

Thanks guys

COMMET

READ

VOTE

SAVE

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH U GUYS UR THE BEST IF ANY ONE IS READ!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know it's late in AMERICA but after I put this up I'm going to bed so good night. To those people who r living in AMERICA.