chapter 27

Here u guys go here's chapter 27

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up and took a bath. I got changed into this: [polyvore] I shook Harry and Lou and they groaned. They got dressed and then we all ate breakfast. Lou told me about something that I completely forgot about. A photoshoot with both of them for a magazine! We took a limo and went to the studio. I got a pink fluffy robe and then I was dressed in this: [polyvore] They wanted me to dress like my brothers's bromance, Larry Stylinson. I like this outfit!

I was placed with one leg on Harry's shoulder and the other on Louis's. I got pink bubble gum and was told to make a bubble it. We took photos like that and some other ones. We got to just have fun! I took a few of just me. Harry and Lou took some too and they asked me questions.

After that, we went back to the hotel. I was warn out and so I took a nap. When I woke up, I did some homework. Niall read me a book and Liam took me to go get some hot chocolate. Yeah, not much c: Then, we all heard that we'd get to go to a fancy restaraunt in our hotel and I had to dress up: [polyvore]

I held Harry's hand as we went downstairs. I brought a bag of candy with me, just because I might want some. I heard fans outside screaming songs in the freezing cold, it was a blizzard! I ran up to the desk lady, trying to jump up to reach it. She smiled at me and said, "Yes, Ms. Styles? How may I help you sweetie?" I giggled and pointed at the fans. "Can they stay in the lobby and have some hot chocolate and cookies? I feel bad for them!" I said, smiling. She laughed and nodded. "Sure! I can get them a change of clothes, too. Hoodies, jeans, coats, and fuzzy socks for everyone! I'll get you some for after the dinner." She replied, winking. I cheered and she told me that her name was Andrea as I ran back to Harry.

"What were you doing over there?" Harry asked, snuggling me closer to his chest. "The fans are going to come inside to get warm with hot chocolate and cookies...and hoodies!" I said, feeling warmer. He smiled, saying, "That's really cool. I was going to do something but didn't know what!" I nodded and asked, "Can we stay here for a minute? I want to do something." He shrugged and said, "Sure. What is it?" As the fans warmed up in the hotel, I ran up to them. They all were awwing, gasping, and taking pictures. I took my huge chocolate bag and handed them each 5 pieces. They took pictures of me giving them and then smiled gratefully. I ran back up to Harry and he was chuckling. "You have to keep them happy." He said, picking me up as we walked to the conference area.

I nodded and we saw everyone. I met Josh their drummer. He was super nice! He liked me too c: We all sat down and got our appitizer. I poked Niall and asked, "What's this?" He shrugged and said, "Not sure." I shrugged as we ate it. It was pretty good. "Hey Zaynnn?" I asked, smiling. "Vas Happenin?" He said, grinning. I giggled and asked, "Can I share your jacket, I'm cold!" He chuckled along with the rest of the table and handed it to me. "I actually am not cold, so you might as well." He replied, beaming. I laughed and wrapped it around me. Mhm, warm!

We all ate the main course and then my favorite: dessert! It was chocolate fonmue! Then, Liam told me it was called chocolate fonDUE! It was nummy c: After that, Andrea walked inside with a pair of sweats and a hoodie with a shirt and some fuzzy socks. Yay! I jumped up and grabbed them, running to the bathroom. When I came out, I was in this: [polyvore] She grabbed it from my suitcase :)

Louis loved my shirt! Harry thought my hoodie was good looking :p We went back to our hotel room with Josh. I called him Joshy! :) We all went to the living room with lots of blankets. He was sleeping over. I was in Zayn's lap. He smelt really good! I gave him back his jacket and then I remembered: the fans! I got up and ran to the elevator, laughing as the boys chased after me. I went downstairs and saw them all in hoodies and sweatpants, yawning while going on their phones. Now there was only 10 of them. "Hi!" I said, smiling. They laughed and said, "Hey Darcy!" I sat on a chair and said, "Do you want to all stay in the room across the hall from us and then have breakfast with all of us? You can only if you don't go crazy." They all nodded and one girl said, "Sure! But I can't get to any luggage.." I smiled and said, "Lou Tresdale the boys' stylist can help, I need to see Baby Lux anyway..she's like a baby sister!"

They all were excited to see Baby Lux..and Lou! Well, Baby Lux would be going to sleep soon. "We have to be quiet, you'll will be able to see Lux tomorrow, she's sleeping." They all nodded and whispered. I knocked and she smiled when I answered. "Hello Darcy! Who are these pretty girls?" She asked, grinning. The girls were all blushing and I said, "They are staying over across the room and they don't have any clothes. You said that you accidently brought extras that were too big for me." She nodded and said, "Glad that we can use them up! I was just about to donate them but I might as well lose them early." I giggled and told the girls to wait in the hall.

Lou came out with 10 pairs of jeans that would fit all of them and some shirts. Yeah, she was really good at sizes too. She handed them out and then took a few pictures even though she was only in her pajamas. She's cool like that! I waved goodbye to her and laughed at her sleeping husband. We went back up the elevator and saw the boys. I saw the girls tighten up and I grinned. I led them to their room that Andrea had set up as a safety room for if we got trampled by fans. It had 8 small beds around it, a couch and chair, and a small kitchen.

Then I said, "Oh, and can I know your names? I want to introduce you to the boys, but it's hard if I don't know them! So you know, Joshy will be there too." They all seemed to smile bigger at that if that was possible. I found out their names were Alice, Katie, Emma, Rose, Bree, Tara, Jasmin, Chloe, Makenzie, and Nia. Nia and Makenzie had to call their parents. I walked in and led them to the floor that was covered in blankets. The boys smiled at them besides Harry. He went to go excuse himself. He had to put on clothes.

After we watched a movie, the girls left to go to their room. We watched a few more movies and Harry was naked again. We all eventually fell asleep with me with my head in Harry's lap and my legs in Josh's.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 27

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)