Chapter 35

Here u guys go here's chapter 35

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

We all got into the van and drove to the airport. We were all on different planes besides Harry and I. We all hugged each other and pulled our suitcases to our terminals. We heard fans gasping at us and we gave our luggage to the attendants. "Flight 984 to Cheshire, UK is now boarding." A woman said on the loud speaker. We went into the room that takes you to the plane. We walked inside to 1st Class. Harry put a few things in the overhead holder and plopped down next to me. "Excited to see mum?" He asked, smirking. I giggled and said, "Yes!" He grinned and he took a few pictures of us. The flight attendants told everyone to turn off their electronics and we turned everything off.

The plane sped down the runway and I giggled. I loved going on planes, no idea why but I did. We flew off into the air and we turned on our devices again. Well, Harry decided to read me a book. I had brought 10 of them. He decided to pick my favorite, So Many Cats. He read, adding expression and sadness when he needed to. I smiled and he finished it. I went on my iPod until it was bedtime. I got dressed into my pajamas: [polyvore] As Harry tucked me in, I thought about the plan that we'd succeed tomorrow.

The plan was that mum and Gemma were thinking that they was driving to the airport to pick up just our grandma Samantha. She was in on it too and really was going to be there. Mum and Gemma thought that it was just her, but they'd get us!

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 35

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)