Chapter 15

Here u guys go here's chapter 15

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up and got changed into this: [polyvore] Today we got to go home. It's been 3 days. I got on my coat and we left. We were going to buy muffins for the plane. When we got to the airport, we went to the food court. We bought muffins and juice. Mummy got coffee. We ate breakfast until our plane came in. We boarded and a few One Direction fans were across the aisle. I signed and autograph and they took a picture with me and mum. They thought I was adorable :)

I took out a book Harry bought for me. I read it quietly and laughed at the pictures. Mum was video taping me! I giggled at the camera and she turned off the camera. "A lot of your brothers' fans wanted to see what you were doing, and they love you!" She said, "This is going on Youtube." I giggled and nodded. I finished the book and took out my Nintendo DS. I played Cooking Mama, Ice Skating Game, Dance Game, and Justin Bieber ;)

After that, I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was late afternoon (US time) When we would get back, it would be tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon. We would land tonight for more fuel and get back on after 3 hours. At the airport, we're going to get dinner and buy a few things! We ate yummy sandwiches and then I took out my iPod. I played my brothers' songs and some other ones. I played some games and then soon enough, we landed. I almost fell over. I found out the fans were going on the same plane as us!

We got off and went shopping. I got a few shirts that said, "Ireland" I got a lucky shamrock keychain and giggled. Niall would wish he was here! We ate some yummy food and boarded another plane. The fans were behind us and talking with each other about how 'sexy' Harry was. Ewie, Harry's sexy?

The plane flew off the runway and I went on mum's laptop with her. We were watching Bratz Kidz. I was giggling and mum was rolling her eyes, laughing. After the movie, I got changed into this: [polyvore] The seats were actually really comfortable. I fell asleep right away. I wonder if Harry is thinking of me...

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 15

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)