Chapter 40

Here u guys go here's chapter 40

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up and got dressed into this: polyvore. I walked into the kitchen and ate some toast that a cook had made. Paul walked right into the room and asked me if I was ready to go. I nodded and he asked if I wanted a piggyback ride. I giggled and hopped on his back. He handed me my coat and I put it on. We got into the van and drove to the place I'd be taking photos in. I waved goodbye to Paul and walked with the lady that introduced herself as Leslie. She was a really nice person! She was apparently going to be one of the photographers. She gave me a black robe just my size and led me to the dressing quarters. She told me about my stylist, Natasha. She left me in front of the door to my changing room.

I opened the door to find a lady that looked like she was in her 20s with reddish hair. She immediately walked over and said, "Hello Darcy, I'm your stylist Natasha. I will be doing your hair, a tiny bit of makeup, and your clothing." I smiled at her and got dressed into my first outfit: [polyvore] I did the pose in the picture and a few others. It was really fun! I got to model with people who were adults. They were nice too. I did this for a good period of time until lunch. Then, I got to eat with all of the other models. I met a girl named Megan. We both were the same age and had a lot to talk about. We gave each other our phone numbers and she thought it was cool that I was british.

Soon, we were back in the photo room, doing poses and having fun. They decided that Megan and I were the best kid models they've ever had. At 5, we finished. I was tired and hungry! I walked outside and saw Paul with his arms open wide. "Come here, Darc!" He said, as I ran into his arms. He hugged me and drove us to the place where the boys had their soundcheck all day. Apparently I got to eat food with the guys backstage. It was an our until the concert. We got McDonald's! I was eating a hamburger along with Harry. The others got chicken sandwiches or chicken nuggets. It was really good!

Then, the boys had to go on. I had a really comfortable chair backstage. I was going to be backstage with Lou, our stylist and Baby Lux. It was really cool to be back there, I saw my older brother living his dream. I hope I get to be a professional dancer. I just smile at the thought of it. Danielle has gave me some dance classes and tips before. She's a pro background dancer. It was funny because when the guys got off to run and change they'd all give me funny faces that changed every time. Niall and Zayn's were the funniest:)

About 2 hours later the concert ended. We were wisked off to our hotel where we had a 1 hour block to swim. I put on this: [polyvore] We all ran to the pool because fans were probably scattered around the hotel. Zayn stuck the keycard in and Liam and I jumped in. Zayn was going to read a few magazines. I was going down the slide while Harry and Louis tackled each other. "Darc, are you having any shoulder pain?" Harry shouted from across the pool. I shook my head and screamed, "No!" He flashed a smile and gave me a thumbs up. We played around in the pool more until we felt tired. Zayn helped pack up everything and we shivered back up to our hotel room.

I yawned onto Harry's shoulder as he carried me to my room. "Sleepy?" He asked as I shook my head. "No..psh, I'm not tired!" I exclaimed, rubbing my eyes. He grinned and walked to my packed drawers and picked out some fuzzy pink pajamas with feet connected to them. "I'll be in in a few minutes to tuck you in." He replied, closing the door. I got up and towel dried my hair and got dressed. I jumped into the hotel bed and snuggled into the covers as Harry came back with his pajamas on. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead. He left and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 40

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME