Chapter 12

Here u guys go here's chapter 12

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

Chapter 12

I woke up and took a long shower. I changed into this: [polyvore] Harry and the boys were leaving today! I went downstairs and we ate our final breakfast together for 8 months. After that, we got into a limo. Once we got to the airport, we were making our final goodbyes. Eleanor was there too. Here's how the other's went:Danielle didn't come because it hurt her too much. I felt sorry for her. She's in a relationship with Lili! Eleanor and all of us went out for lunch at Nandos. We all ate and then went to our homes. I decided to go to our backyard because I don't think I'm ready to go back to the park.. I mean, I feel scared to. How would you feel if you got kidnapped there, you obviously wouldn't want to go there! I swung absentmindedly and thought for a second about what I'd be doing these few weeks. Modeling for Jack Wills tomorrow, JC Penny's the next day after that, GAP, Aeropostale Kids, back to dance in a month, interviews, talking to others, woah. I'm busy!

After that, I went back inside and did some more homework. It's boring -.- I went on my iPod and played Sims. I had all of the boys and me and mommy living next door. It was fun! Gemma was an old lady :D Hehe! I jumped on my bed and started doing weird dances. I jumped off and then went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch.

I already miss Harry! :(

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 12

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)