Chapter 17

Here u guys go here's chapter 17

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up and picked out some clothes. Mum helped me run a bath and I got in. It was nice and warm! After I was done getting ready, I changed: [polyvore] After that, I brushed my teeth and did all that stuff. I went downstairs and saw mum watching the news, intently. "Mum, wh-" I started. She shhed me and pulled me into her lap. I saw my picture on the T.V! They showed the pictures of my kidnappers! They were talking about something about a jail escape. Oh that didn't sound too b- WAIT! WHAT?

They escaped from jail..that is bad. Mum got straight on the phone and said, "Darc, can you come with me upstairs? You won't be going to any of those photoshoots today. We need to keep you safe and not take any chances. You will be able to go outside to a few places, but not many." I nodded and she held my hand. I heard a slow hello and knew it was Harry. "Hello Harry, this is your mum. We have some terrible news." She said. I heard a groan and an asking of what it was. "Darcy's kidnappers escaped jail!" Mum said, wiping away some tears. I heard a gasp and a few yells. "That's terrible! We can ask P-" He started. "No, Harry. You can stay on the tour, but One Direction will need some more bodyguards. They could be coming after you also." She said, rocking me. "Is Darcy okay?" He asked. "She's sitting right on me. Here she is." Mum said, handing me the phone.

"Hi Hazza!" I said, smiling. Talking to Harry always made me feel safer. "Hello Darce-Bear!" He said, laughing. I smiled and he said, "I heard what happened, and we will do anything for you to be safe. I love you, Darcy." I nodded and said, "I love you too, Harry." I gave the phone back to mummy and she said goodbye to Harry. She cuddled me and said, "Everything is going to be alright." I nodded and she kissed my head. "Now, we are going to buy loads of security cameras, get some bodyguards, and contact Gemma." She said. I giggled and she gave a weak smile.

Mum made loads of phone calls. Gemma was going to come and live here for 2 weeks and keep me company. She had bunch of board games, movies, along with video games, and other items for us to keep us entertained. Her flight would leave in 3 days. I found out that I would have 2 bodyguards for when I left the house. Their names were Kingsley and Rob. They were coming today, but they were going with mum to buy some food at the store and security cameras. They were nice to me!

Our older neighbor, Mrs. Norris came to watch me. She was 80. She brought over some cookies and milk and we sat by the fireplace as she knitted. She told me stories about the wars and what it was like when she was a little girl. It was cool to listen to her. Soon, mum came back inside with lots of bags. "They had a big sale!" She said, smiling. I giggled and Mrs. Norris said, "I just went to the store yesterday. I know what you mean!" Mum grinned and asked, "Betty, would you like to stay for dinner later?" Mrs. Norris shrugged and said, "Sure! I'll bring Ted. He's helping our grandchildren." Mum nodded and Mrs. Norris left because she had to get some work done.

Mum and I ate lunch and I helped her put the loads of groceries away. Apparently also the reason she bought a load of groceries was because a HUGE blizzard was coming. It was the one from America, but 20x bigger. People were going to be stuck in their homes for a week. It was going to start later tonight. We were supposed to get like 2-3 ft. of snow or more! Mum had our snow blowers, shovels, and ice remover ready. We also had lots of candles and flashlights because the power would probably go off because of the ice storm that is after it.

After awhile, Mr. and Mrs. Norris came over. We all ate a yummy dinner and ate some chocolate peppermint cake that mum made. It started flurrying and so they left. Mum and I decided to change into our pajamas and watch the news until our power went out. I got dressed into this: [polyvore] I walked to our living room and saw mum walking downstairs with some popcorn for later. We watched the news and looked out the window. It was starting to snow harder. Our lights started to flicker and then went out.

Mummy lit a few candles and read me a few stories with a flashlight. I soon fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 17

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME

:)