Chapter 41

Here u guys go here's chapter 41

~Becca~

________________________________________________________

~DARCY'S POV~

I woke up to the birds chirping outside my window. I smiled but it quickly faded. Something felt different about today. Like some bad event would happen. I shrugged it off and picked out my clothes. Harry taught me how to turn the knobs better on the shower so I got in after I adjusted it. I used the hotel's mango shampoo with some of their conditioner. I got done and got dressed in this: [polyvore] I walked to the breakfast table and saw Niall eating a banana. "Wanna go down for breakfast?" He asked, grinning. "Sure!" I said, smiling back. We took our hotel room key and started walking to the breakfast area downstairs. We both ate our own breakfasts as Paul came down shaking his head. "Niall! That's the last time you'll be able to go down to breakfast early! Someone could have trampled you or something." Paul said, chuckling at the end. Niall sadly nodded his head as Paul told us that today Harry and I would just have a normal day along with the boys meaning Harry and I would be alone.

Soon, the rest of the boys came down and had their breakfast. Afterwords, Harry and I decided to go to some of the shops on the corners. Surprisingly only a few people came up to us. With all our bags we went to a indoor cafe that was famous for their sandwiches. I got a turkey on italian bread with lettuce while Harry got ham. We ate our amazing tasting sandwiches and decided to go back to the hotel to relax. I noticed that he seemed a little tense and his eyes were glassy looking. "Harry, are you alright?" I asked, peering over at him. He shook his head and started shaking. "Should I get Paul..?" I questioned, biting my lip as he looked like he could explode. "NO!" He shouted, grabbing the closest flower vase and throwing it straight at me. It crashed on my head and I cried out in pain. His eyes turned normal for a second before he ran out, screaming. I was feeling lightheaded now and groggy. The world was starting to spin and my vision became spotty. I heard someone enter the room but I was already out cold on the bed with red dripping from my temple and my hair was turning darker from the blood.

_______________________________________________________

Here you go chapter 41

COMMET

VOTE

READ

AND

YOUR WELCOME