Part 5 - The story

Are you close with bright pete ask me. Who i ask him back. Bright the great, bright the sarawat he said annoyed with my response. No i said shortly. Are you sure he ask again. Why i ask again. Can you sometime check your own account. You are trending today he said. I just ignore he nagging and keep checking my email. Look at this pete said and show me his phone. I just laugh at his impatientness and look at his phone.

" good morning p @bible , i will wait for your answer, take your time. Nice meeting you and your team"

What is this pete ask me again. Are you promise him something he ask non stop.
I was so dumb founded. Is he real i ask to my self. What pete ask again. Nothing i said. There is no way nothing happen he start his stupid imagination. He look for you yesterday. Are you plan to leave our team he ask dramaticly. Are you he ask act like crying. Stop it stupid i scold him.
No, tell me the truth he start again. I know he will never stop untill he get what he want. He said he love me and will courting me. I plainly said. Stop kidding , tell me the truth pete said. Take it or leave it i said. Pete silent for a moment and finally said. Is he crazy he ask me. I look at him hardly. No i mean he is crazy, not he is crazy because he like you. You are handsome the best leader he immediately change his tone.
That sound right and i keep checking my emails. Is he serious he ask again. I dont know, ask him if you want to know. How about you he ask me again. What about me i play dumb. Do you like him he ask. Dont be stupid i said leaving him with al his crazy thought.

Is he being real i cant help but to ask myself. He must be the problematic one in their team. The one who will always got what he want. I can felt that , when i see metawin taking care of him at the concert. So the world really revolve around him. He is the boss in their team.
The type i hate the most. I dont like overspoiled brat. They are annoying and hard to take care of. I am glad our team are normal team. We treat everyone equally. I can see how everyone worry about him yesterday but he keep doing what he want. Very childish and selfish.
Love me in your dream and i ignore all his childish act.

I will be there tonight i said and ended the call.
Lets go i call pete who still looking at the tweet. His fans are crazy, just like him he said. Forget it i said and start moving.
Ok he said and start following me.
We walk to the ground and look at a few man who was beat to death. Did they talk i ask my people. No boss, they prefer dying instead of betraying their boss. Clean up, i dont want trouble for this. Its been a year but we still cant find the culprit. This really make me piss off. When we near to the clue, those bastard kill themselve.

Its been a year i try to find my little sister killer. I swear i will kill him myself. The only hint we have is he is in this industries. My sister last call lead to this industries. I clearly remember she said that for her lover he need to fight man and woman. She wish he stop being actor. I felt guilty when i never ask or care about her before. I am to busy handling our gang until that one last call from hospital. She was assault and rape cruelly. I can feel her pain looking at his bruise body. My mom cant accept her death and blame herself. She now staying in private home care because she is mentally unstable. She try to end her life a few time and need treatment and observation 24 hours. I never close to them because of my situation. She leave my dad and me because she find she found out who my dad are.
She is my half sister but she try hard to be close to me. She is cute and nice girl.
I never thought that i consider her as my family and start accepting her in my life. She always find a way to see me and force me to follow her shoping. A very little thing she do make me felt like human again. Living as leader in mafia world for along time sometime make me lost. Because of her we start having a clean business and getting better as a person. All my team treat her as a sister.
She leaving us really give big impact to us. No one can stay still until we find the murderer. I try my best to trace his lover but he look like dissapeared in the thin air. He must have strong back up to be this secrective. No one dare to said anything when we appear in this industries. Thanks to handsome mile and apo we manage to be in the market.
The problem is me getting a fans is something not in my plan. I have study a few BL series before. Most of second lead wont attract so much fans. But for our case all of our team get fair attention. I always yell to mile and apo to do extra fan service. When i check with the producer, young people now love badboy which is bullshit. My mom leave us for a good guy. There is no love for a guy like me. Its clearly a mistake to produce with a mafia theme. We cant act like real actor that why we choose what we are. Its really back fire.

I walk to the bar and ask for a drink. Its another failure. I need to calm myself. I Prefer alcohol than woman. I hate when they start clingy after being laid. I hate it so much.