Part 32 - Easy

Cant he just plead and say sorry, why he need to force me to this extend. Why he need to show me his dark side that i hate the most. I am compromise to him hardly. But he is trying to take my sanity.
I am a guy who walk and fight since i was a child. Living with a single mother never been easy. I am spoild kid but i am not inresponsible person. I will do what i need to do. I try hard to accept him for who he are, but He is pushing me away.
He is pushing me to the point i lost my trust on him.

Its already 3 am, but he still not coming back. So this is how my life will be. Caged and restricted. Why he need me here if he want to ignore me. I really cant understand how he think.
I walk to the hall and wait for him.
I am angry but i still worried about him, knowing his nature and what he do. This is killing me.
I wake up when i feel him. He carry me to our room. He put me slowly and leave me again. Why he do this to me. I am really tired. What should i do i ask my self and look at closed door.

I wake up alone again. I sigh and start my day. I walk to the kitchen and the helper prepare the food for me. Where is p bible i ask. He already leave the helper said and leave me alone. I smile and eat silently. I have no energy to mad or dissapointed right now.
I walk around the house. I ask helper to show me every part of the house. I found a small but well mantained garden. I felt a bit peace here. I sit on the swing and look at the beautiful sky. I can smell nice breeze of flower and slightly warm air. I will be here again tomorrow i talk to my self.

Thank you, i thanks the helper for lunch
Thank you, i thanks the helper for dinner
That how i go thru my daily life here.
I never seen him but i know he is back everyday because he carry me to our bedroom everyday when i sleep while waiting for him.

Will he stay truth to his word. I have big event today. Am i allowed to work like before. I was being obediant guy for the whole week. I am getting ready to work and he suddenly appear and ask me to ready. I nod and walk behind him.
It still a lonely journey. He dont even talk to me. I am confuse but i calmly looking at the beautiful sky. I dont want to spoil my mood. I have responsibility that i contracted to. We finally arrive at the venue. I can see my manager are waiting for me. I wait for my bodyguard first but since they are not here, i turn to him. Thank you p i said. You dont have to come back he said cold and clear. What does he mean. I am confused. He open my door hinting me to go out. I am speechless. Ever he add. So he kick me out of his life. I turn to him again try to look into his eyes. But he look still like usual. I cant read what he felt or thought. Thank you i said and get of his car and life.

So this is it. He really play me hard. Its ok bright, this is good lesson. Keep your love to your self. He is not worth it for your tears anymore. He is so proud that he cant accept when i ask to leave him but he easily ask me out of his life without any regret. Its ok bright, your first love story so flavorful. You can do this i talk to my self. Getting ready for my event.

Since this event is for underprevilage kids and women we cant help to talk about love.
So have you fall in love mr bright the mc ask me.
I think for a while and firmly said. I thought i was, but clearly i make a mistake i said with a smile.
Ouch that sound hurtful he said teasing me. So it was one side love he ask me again. I think so i said and laugh, but its ok i already move on. Its a life lesson for me. Now i am focus on my career and most importantly please love all this kids and respect all this woman. Please give your support to them. I am happy if everyone here get together and help each other. I end my event and then sing a few song to all the victim.

I am working like crazy for months now. If i dont have a schedule i keep my self in studio or practice room. I try to be close with my fans as much as i could.
You are over work p dew said when we eat at our company cafe. I just laugh. Are you ok nani ask. I nod and continue eating. Why dont you talk about p bible now days. Win ask me. We are over, i dont think i can be with him i said casually. All of them look at each other worriedly. Guess what i fall in love again i said. Again all af them ask at the same time. Who is it now dew ask. I fall for p joss i said and p joss who now walk toward me smack my head. Dont joke around he said and sit beside me. I laugh and now all look at me. So who is he nani ask again. I am fall for lan wan ji i said and they start ignoring me.
So how will we celebrate new year win ask. We can meet a day before or after. I have family gathering on new year day he said. I will try but i cant promise i said.