Part 35 - Stupid

He ask me to bring him to other place dr Tul call me. Bring him to your hospital i said and look at him from a far.
I myself go to Tul hospital to ensure they prepare the best for him.

I look at jeff when he leave him and walk to me. Jeff have red eyes.
Is he angry with you i ask him.
No , that the worst part, he dont get angry at me, he just treat me as stranger. I wish he hate and angry with me he said slowly. You will get it worst he said to me. I know i said and smile sadly.
I have been punish by him everyday. I cant even sleep if i dont see him. I am become his crazy stalker. Everything i do remind me of him. I felt a bit happy when i see he is happy with his friends and circle until last night. I start to regret my decision.

I walk to sleeping beauty who always in my dream. I touch his hair and nose. I am sorry i said. Why you do this. You make its hard for us. we are doing good i scold him silently. What should i do now. I ask him. You should let me die. I felt like dying missing you everyday. I plan to leave your world last night, now how could i when you this hurt i said. I thought i am the best hunter, but you are the special best one, you can keep your prey without any force or effort. You make them crawl back and loyal to you. What should i do i ask him again.
I hold his hand softly. Please recover soon. I kiss his hand.

I miss him so much. I dont want to blink because maybe this is the only chance i can stay this close to him. He now treat me like virus. He know i was here all day but he act like i never exist.
I look at the sky, its dawn already, i must go now. I dont want him to be stress. And right now my man and tina fathers man are in war. Take care baby, i am sorry for everythings. Thank you for loving someone like me, i love you so much I whisper and kiss his forehead.

Lets go i said to jeff who are at door. Are you sure jeff ask. I nod nothing will change, he is happy now, i only need to get out of his life i said. Is that what he want he ask me again. We talk about this, he is better without someone like us. You can see him last time, we wont appear in his world again i said with red eyes. Lets go i try to push again.

Who are you to decide wether i happy or not suddenly he said with soft voice but firm. Jeff wink at him and leave us alone. This stupid jeff he set me up.
I take a deep breath, wear a stone face and turn around. This is how it is, i'll make all decision i said coldly. Really, then what is this he throw his wacth to me. How did he know. I secretly put a tracker in each of his wacth, since he already throw his ring the day i ask him to never comeback. Its my life, i will decide what i want, no one will include you he said firmly. I am a bit startle but i calm myself down and coldly said. Nothing will change, i put you in danger. So i need to, really he interupt me and pull the drip wire on his hand. Are you crazy, i run to him and hold his bleeding hand. I hurrily push the panic button. The nurse come running and look at his hand. Mr bright, you should not do this, old nurse nagging him. She look at his chart. You dont need this anymore, you should ask us to unplug she said while cleaning the blood. She put cute pluster and make him blush. Since i am your fan i make it special she said after putting a cute love plaster. And you mr bible, you should rest too she said. What the need of this love quarel, all of us know how deep your love are. Stop fighting both of you, it will slow his recovery she said to both of us. Both of us look at her. What she ask, you are willing to die for him, and he dont even touch a water since yesterday but keep standing at your door, its so frustrated to see, we nurses cant focus on our work you know she said casually and leave us alone.

He is blushing hard and i stand there ackwardly.
It was so quite. He try to get his water, i immediately help him but he push my hand. After that he try to get down from his bed, again he push me and slowly walk to the bathroom. I Stand at bathroom door and look at the message jeff send to me." We can manage this, you have a bigger problem" i really will kick jeff ass.
I now look at him who slowly sit on his bed. He totally ignore me.
The same nurse come and bring breakfirst to him. Mr bright you need to eat before taking your medicine. If you need anything just push the button she said. Can you help him she ask me. Mam, he call the old nurse. Yes mr bright. I can do it myself and he is not my boyfriend he said with red face. Really she ask and just laughing before leave us alone.
He try to eat with one hand.
Let me help i said but he firmly reject me. Dont be stuborn i said and take the spoon. I am not, i learn to take care of myself when you leave me who are sick for other woman that day he yell at me.
I close my eyes and slowly said you know its not true i said and start feeding him. No its the true you left me for other woman, you choose her , i am sorry, i interupt his tantrum. He look suprise and cant continue screaming. I make a wrong choice, i choose to be the leader during that time. I need to be there for her since i am the leader not as man. I slowly said. Are you so stupid to fall into her trap he ask me angrily. I am sorry i said again, can you eat now i ask him. Are you having s** with her he ask me with serious tone. No i am not, do i look like i having s** in the picture, i was drugged i ask him back. Who knows he said annoyingly. I swear i dont touch her and she is dead now i said. He look at me with wide eyes. Can you eat now i ask him again . Now he open his mouth and start eating. But why are you he start to angry again. You need to eat, take your medicine so you cant have energy to scold me i said and he look so cute trying to hold his scream.