Part 31 - Love

What are you doing jeff ask me coldly. I am hunting i said and leave when he out of my view. Dont let anything happen to him i told my man.
You are pushing him away jeff said again. He will be here but you will lost his heart he yell at me when i leave him alone.

This is what hunter do, conering his prey from every angle. They will no way to run beside surender to hunter. But he really suprise me with his stuborness. He is someone who sweet and soft can be that bold in his own way.
I felt like crazy when he choose to fight me. He is scare but he is not quiter. He fight with every energy he have.

I am expecting for other drama when we reach our home later. I bring him to my private room in plane. I let him sleep in comfort. Dont push me hard i slowly caress his hair. I miss spoil clingy him.
I never thought i have to be this cold to him. I am sorry. I will make them paid for this. I am sorry for leaving you.
I stay beside him. When we arrive i carefully carry him to our car. He must be exhausted for all the stunt he do today. I slowly put him down in my room. Its been a long time for me to be here. I hate this big mansion because it remind me of my childhood memory. I thought i was a happy normal kids. I bring him here because i am seriously want to build our own family here.
I wait for him to awake.

Are you awake i ask him. He look around and ask me coldly. Where am i, i need to go home. You are at your home now i said. Lets refresh and eat. We will call your mother and tell her, you will stay here from now on. And why i should be here he ask firmly. Because this is our home, so we will stay at our home, i said while help him to get up. Get ready i said.
He look around him when we reach our hall. I will go home after eat. Let stop fighting he said and obediently sit and eat. I dont reply to him. After half an hour. Can i go now he ask. Yes if you want all your friend suffer i said slow but very clear to him. He look at me and ask me with wide eyes. If you stay here and you will live like before with all your family and friend but if you choose to leave this house, you will never see any one of them again include your mom. You know what i can do i said and leave him to decide his decision.
I am a very bad guy in his eyes, so i will be the bad guy he thought i am.
I walk to my gym and start boxing like crazy. I let all my sadness and hurt go. He is that kind of guy who are willing to suffer for others.
I look at my bleed knuckle. We are really different. He will kill himself for the world, but i will kill the world for him.
I know he will stay for his family and friend.
Its already late dinner when i see him again. It was a very silent. What about my career, am i allowed to work he ask me with no emotion. You will be back working affer one week. I"ll arrange on your leave. Dont worry i said. He just sit there and look at his water.
Bright i call him, after a week everything will back to normal, i promise i said try to talk to him. He ignore me and walk to our room.

What are you doing, why are you purposely push him away. Jeff ask me
Nothing i said, i am just the bad hunter i said and walk away. Jeff hold me and punch me hard. I touch my lips. Are you satisfy i ask him and try to leave. What is your plan. You can lie to him but not me jeff push my chest hard.
Why you choose suffering, you should plead and comfort him. He is just angry jeff said. He is nice guy. He will forgive you if you nicely talk to him. What are you trying to do he ask me.
I am giving what he need, he need reason to hate me so he can move on for real i finally said. What are you talking about. He will be suffer if he stay with me. I will let him go and i will make sure he wont turn back to me i said and leave jeff alone.

I walk to my study, i lay on my couch.
I cant forget the way he smile when he look at the sky. He is that simple, even a mere beautiful view like that make him happy, even he did't know weather he will success or not. He is someome who have beautiful life. The way he plead me make my cold heart slowly melt. I really want to keep him for me, but i am willing to die than looking at his hurtful eyes. I want to believe in love again, no already believe in love. True love not always mean together. True love also mean let your love one safe and happy just like my father did. He did not stop loving her, he just want her to be safe and happy. Now i understand why he always drink alone in his room with my mom picture. He never stop loving her. He just let her go for her. I dont know how my mom feel because i really cant judge her. The way he talk about me to her daugter make me believe she never forget us. She include me in her new life.