Part 19- Play cards

He must be really angry, but he just so cute, trying to fight with me. Its ok if he dont like me anymore, i just need to make he love me back. Thanks to jeff advice he look a bit better compare to earlier. I cant believe i kneeling in front him. It was like proposing.  I am glad after the movie like scene he look relax and happy.
I am sorry, i really do i said to sleeping beauty. Sorry for hurting you. I wont do it again, i wont ghosting you again, i promise. I touch his swollen lips.

While he was sleeping i call my team, we need urgent meeting. Look like someone taking a bite. We need to check more. Now all of us looking at the news.
"Its not just accident, i will find who the culprit and make them suffer" the father of the death artist make a statement. He is one of the richest and famous producer. He is now try to produce bright movie. I have seen he try a few time to meet him. But due to his hectic schedule they still cannot meet and only interact thru interview.
" I'm really interested to produce new series for bright. But it wont be bl again. I want to see him improve, he is really handsome, the type i like to be main lead he said in the same pressconference"
May be bright can help apo said
No, he is out of choice, find other way. There is no way i will let him. Our people with him 24 seven. Nothing can go wrong mile said. No, i wont take a chance, i will never let anything happen to him. I firmly said. After leaving him for two weeks jeff teasing me. I just ignore and lay on my back. I am tired, hitted and scolded, let me sleep i said. And the others just laugh and also start resting.

I can felt he walk out his room. But i pretend to sleep, i dont want to see angry him. He walk to the kichen when  pete call him. They keep whispering and
Talk slowly. I cant take it anymore and lift him. I hug his waist and bring him to  table, he scream and awake all my team.
He is not angry anymore but he choose to ignore me. I know he still not forgive me. I dont care about that, i just dont want he too close with pete. Pete is someone who soft and sweet talker the type he like. Thats why i drag his chair closer. His shock face look so cute. I still not forgive you, i dont like you anymore he said it to myface. My friend cant help but laughing.
He really need his rest, because he have another event tonight.

I am coming to you @bbrightvc i reply to his a few months back tweet.

The twitter become mess again. He is really superstar. Every single thing about him become viral. I was really suprise when i start knowing him. He is far from my imagination.
Before, it so annoy to see how his fans babying him, but it just you cant help but willing to spoiled him. How he nailed all his charater,which potray him tough handsome guy. But looking how he act with his friend i understood why his company keep them tight. Both look like best friend when they are together.
I still remember how he look suprised when i say no to him. That maybe his first no and he look so cute thinking he is not attractive. Who on earth dont felt something if someone like him confess to you. It gonna be bad if it was not him, that why my team accept him immediately. They know how i react if i dont like or annoyed.

I might be not responding to his courting because its too cute to handle. Trust me since day one, not a single day he is out of my eyes. My man already monitoring him and report every single thing he do. I admit i really ghost him for two weeks, but he never out of my sight. It just i cant loose my focus. He someone who can make me relax and comfortable. I need my craziness to drive my passion on my sister case. That why i really avoid him.
He might be confuse about his feeling, but for me he is already mine. Nothing can change that. He choose wrong prey, this prey is not easy to handle.

I cant sleep anymore he suddenly stand in front of me. No, go to your room i calmly said. I am bored he said. I look at him and thought, he have crazy schedule how he still this energetic.
Lets play cards pete suggest. He look so excited. Dont blame me if you lost he said confidently. Is he for real, pete never lost and both apo and nani are not bad. I need to see how he play. I pull him beside me on the couch. But he choose to sit on the floor between my leg together with my friend.
Omg he is not gonna win, he must be playing with all his cute friend for fun. Meanwhile my team betting their life in game. I can see he start sulky when he lost for 3rd time. Its not fun he said. I look at my friend and signal them. No pete said, what can i get he ask without looking at me. I really need to kick this guy.  Mile and Apo just smile. What no p he ask pete. Nothing he said, i just happy because i am gonna get my new i phone he said happily. I just let they play not response to pete offer. Now pete really dont give him a chance, and he look like he want to cry. Ok i said annoyingly. That ok make pete face become brighter and he start letting bright win. I am not playing anymore, you purposely lost to me he suddenly said and walk away with salty mood. All of us stunned and he come back after a few minute. P can you teach me he ask  pete. He is busy i'll teach you i said. No, thank you he said and look at pete. Sorry bright, p is very busy he emphasis on that make me want to kick him again. May be you should learn from p bible. No, i want to learn from the best he said and leave us once again.
Now all of them rolling on the floor laughing.