Part 20 - Second kiss

I really dont understand how i felt anymore. I still angry with p bible, but at the same time when he act like he is my boyfriend, i dont felt annoy.
I dont know his promise is genuine or not, i really cant trust someone with his background. I really need to run from this, i need simple life. I want someone like sarawat or caring like pha, main lead from my favorite series.
I dont need cool boyfriend like Forth and Beam, i just need someone who always be there for me. I have so much  attention myself, so i need really cool and sweet relation.

Its already late at night. Be carefull my manager said when he send me home after my event. I tiredly walk to my home. I hope p bible already leave. I cant make him leave earlier. He sleep like a dog and i cant wake him up.
When i open my door, he still busy on his phone and walk to me. He give me a kiss on my ears and back to his laptop.
That make fully awake and i walk to him. One second he said and back to his phone. Look at how he response i turn to my room to refresh. After that i come running to him, but he still on phone. He bring me to table and serve me late dinner. He signal me to eat with his eyes. I am a bit annoy so i folded my hand and  push the plate in front of me. He look at me, hold on he said, eat first he said and back to his call. I still refuse to eat, and he take the spoon to feed me. Now i happily eat from his hand. I will see you after two hours. He just come back, he said and end the call. I expecting him to scold or ask me to feed myself but he keep feeding me till the end. Let me wash the dish i said, because i dont want him to throw everything again. He is a man with a little word. Its hard to heard he talking beside serious matter. I can see his friend are friendly and easy to talk. But for him, i need to wait patiently. Most of his word are order for me.
I need to go now he said  after an hour of silent. He stay beside me wacthing the tv with a little conversation. I thought he will sleep again here. Where are you going i ask him. To our bar he said. Can i go, i dont have schedule tomorrow i ask with high hope. The place is not suitable for you he said. That make me a bit angry. I will decide weather it suitable for me or not, i said loud. He hold my chin and calmly said. You dont need to scream with this sweet mouth. Then he peck on my lips. I was so suprised. Dont kiss me, that make me remember for my stolen first kiss. I pull his hand and bit his hand hardly. Then i bit his chin. He slowly push me. What that for he ask look at his mark hand and touch his chin. That must be hurt, i am really glad i did it. You are dangerous he teasing me with his still look . I rolled my eyes and pull his cheek to make him smile. Are you robot i ask him and  bit him again. Ouch he said. Stop it he said. Are you little puppy he ask again. That for stole my first kiss i said and glare at him. He look at me confusely and after a while he smile a bit. So he can smile if he want too. He suddenly pull me on his lap. I will stole your second kiss too he said and kiss me. It was sweet kiss then become steamer when he really devour my mouth. He let me go and kiss my nose sweetly. I need to go now he said. I am blushing hard but i really want to see his life. Can i go i ask him again. You have to rest he try to refuse me. If i cant joint you tonight, this is your last time seing me i threatening him.
He look into my eyes and sigh, go wear something warm. We will ride he said. Really i ask him excitedly and run to my room. I wear my black leather jacket from burbery with white shirt and black jeans. Is this ok i ask him who look at me silently. Wear your mask he said and start walking.  Wow  his ducati look so cool and i am so excited. Then i look at two helmet on his bike.  I wont wear it if it was belong to other person. Come here he said try to help me. Stop i said, whose helmet is this i ask. He touch my hair, i wont let you wear someone else helmet. Its yours he said and put it on me. When we ready to go a few more motorbike suddenly appear. P i call him to notify him. He turn to me and calmly said. Dont worry, they are with us. Hold tight he said and start speeding. It was so cool, i can see all of other bike surround us. It was like a movie. I really enjoy the ride, but for first timer its a bit tired. Finally we arrive at a isolated place. I am a bit scare and slowly get off the bike. After he fix my hair we slowly walk into the bar. I walk closely with him. Dont be scare he said. I can see the other bikers still behind us.  I take a deep breath and walk confidently. It was so scary when all of them suddenly stop at what they are doing and look at us. I move closer to him.
What are you looking at suddenly p jeff shout. Its not what i imagine so i hold p bible hand. He look at me but continue working. Thank you p jeff i said when we arrive at club centre where i can see p bible team. P jeff just laugh and pull me to the couch but  P bible pull me back and make me sit beside him. I look around us, everyone was lookig at me with unreadable look. Since i used to all attention, i just confidently look at them back. Based on look i am far superior, in term of who strong, i have p bible. So i have nothing to scare. Suddenly people start making sound when a group of people come. P bible one girl screaming and running to him.  I grab his jacket sleeve slowly. He look at me asking why. I dont know why but i dont like it. Dont be scare he said to me. P i call him slowly. Before that girl reach p mile, 2 guy from our ride stop her. Daddy, she call to someone older, complaint when she was stoped by rider guy.  Clear p bible said and the guy who follow us disperse.