Part 21- Third kiss

Since he still not forgive me, i have to comply to his demand. He look beautiful hot handsome guy. He really is. He will be the flower even a lot of woman in our place.
He look excited walking beside me when i said we will ride a motorbike. I can see he reluctant to wear a helmet that belong to others. He is such a demanding boyfriend. Thanks to my man, they already prepare for him. We even have a couple helmet. He hug me tight all the way to our bar.
Stupid, i curse all the boys when they stop at what they are doing and look at him. I give them a signal but all so focus on him and miss my signal. Thanks to my bastard friend jeff, he yell at the boys. I pull him to sit close to me.
Everyone need to know he is my man so they better behave themselves. That was my warning and how i  claim him.

What is he doing here, i look at my friend. The just shake their head showing they also did not know. Then the scream from Tina my late father right hand daughter make he grab my jacket. I hope he dont scare. Greatful his elite bodyguard immediately block her when she try to run to us.

After getting clear instruction from me, the bodyguard disperse but always on standby. They really take him seriously. He will be really angry if he know all of them is his personal bodyguard.
What a coincidence uncle , i said greet the old man. How are you, i try to act normal and respect him because of my late father.  I am fine, glad to meet you here. You are so busy that you cant come to my invitation he said. I have been avoiding him because, he put to much his nose in how i handle the gang. He really disagree when i try to do legal business and bring new way to handle the gang.
He always mention that, if it was my dad he will do this or that. Most importantly he try hard to be my father in law. Bright coming tonight is really not a good time. Since we are here i will take this opportunity to make it clear that i dont like her daughter.
I am sorry, i have been busy lately i calmly reply. P bible tina call me seductively. Its so annoying. Yes tina i reply coldly. You promise me dinner she sulky and try to tempt me. I look at bright who are salty now.  Who is he she act like je just notice bright. He is my boyfriend i answer. I really hope he did not contradic my word now. Your boyfriend she ask shockedly. It ok to play around, you can come back later his father said without any shame. I wont disturb you young people, i have a lot to do since you are busy artist, he being sarcasm.
Thank you uncle for your help i said and turn to him who now grab my jacket hard. He must be scare look at the tense conversation. I hope tina leave with his father, but she choose to stay and sit beside me. I look at jeff, expect him to do something with tina  but he pretend did not notice me. Bastard i cursed him.
I give him a coke since he is light drinker. I dont want to see what happen to his friend here. Everyone is looking at him so he need to focus. Dont drink whatever they give beside mine i remind him. He look restless but he still nod to me. P let drink tina call me. Oh who are you he ask bright. Why dont you open your mask so that i can see you face bicth. She try to provoke him. At first he look piss off but he suddenly turn to me. He hold my face and kiss me with his mask. He is so sexy and smart. He must be notice that tina so eager to touch me but still afraid even she behave proactive. So he is observer person. I can see jeff and others chukle and laughing.
After that he act like tina was invisible.
P he whisper to me, i need to go to bathroom. Lets go i said. No, she will treat me like a joke if you accompany me, beside i am capable to take care of myself. He keep arguing in whisper. I give him stern look. No i said and get him to stand up and i drag him to the bathroom. P he called me but follow my step. He hate me being rough but here i cant let him being careless. I hold his hand tighter when he try to pull his hand. This is not the comman bar, where people come to chill and relax with their friend. I might be the leader, but there are always someone try to replace me or some are paid to kill me. Actually tina father try really hard to takeover my place but since i have more supporter he cant do much.
He look pale now when he see the different with comman bar. Here they put their life on the table. He now volunteer to walk beside me and hold my hand. I look and smile at him give him a dont worry look.

You can take off your mask if you want i said after we are back back from bathroom.
Can i he ask me worriedly. They dont dare to make a sound i said. He must be worried about his career.
Actually most top rank in the gang already know about him. That how we work, so we can secure his security.  I slowly take off his mask and let all my man know him. I heard a commotion, some are scream and wisthling. Then all of them come foward to the center with their drink. Tina look so piss off when jeff whisper something to her and she walk down reluctantly follow by my team. He look confuse, he dont know what to do when he saw that all my team join the crowd.
He look at me asking for help.
I hold a glass of wine, i let him sip the the drink first before i hold glass high.
"He is the one, he will receive the same respect you give me, the same loyalty you give me and will be protected with mylife" i finally make a toast to announce his existing formally since my man look so eager to have a queen and drink till last drop.
After that all of my people scream and happily drink . Dont blame me, you request to come tonight. You are formally mine now i said look at his shocked eyes.
I am sorry, i need to steal your third kiss i said before pull him for a kiss.
Now the atmostphere become wilder. They whistle and scream louder.
I touch his swollen lips after that. Are you the boss he ask me in panic. Yup your boyfriend not only mafia, but he is gang leader i said and kiss him again before he scream he dont want gang leader boyfriend.