Part 22 - Bite

I still cant believe what happen last night. It was not real. I wont accept it.
I cant sleep a pinch when he send me home. Its so scary, i wont go there again.
What have i done. He must be joking. How come he is the gang leader. This is so drama. I choose to not believe.
I am just normal artist, single and have a normal life.

Since it my day leave, i walk to my car and plan to buy groceries. I walk happily to my car, i dont notice there are 4 bike and 1 car escorting me. Where are you going p bible suddenly call me. I am going to k mart, i am buying my groceries i honestly said. You should inform me first before leave you house, he said with stern tone. Why i ask, i just need to buy a few things, and i dont need your permission i reply also with firm tone. He sigh and try to be patient. Stay with you security team. Come back soon he order me. My what i ask and stop because i notice 4 bike and 1 car surround me.
I suddenly felt scared. I drive fastly to the mart. I try to shop but i cant do anything because i am too scared. All 10 of them always around me. I take a cereal and milk then go to the counter quickly. The same thing happen when i am on my way home. I run to my house. I keep looking at my back, my bodyguard now cannot be seen.
When i reach home i quickly call p bible. What have you done, why so many people follow me. I dont need that i said screaming. I cant take it. This is so wrong. He did not reply to me but just ended the my call.
How dare he cut me off. Not long after i heard someone open my door, i was so scare. Bright he call me. When i see him i cry very hard. He come and hug me tight. Dont be scare he said. I was so scare, i told him while crying. Why they need to follow me, am i in danger i ask again. No he said hold my face. He kiss my eyes and nose. That was.your normal security. They was assign to guard you 24 hours. They will be two team. Thats all, you dont need to scare he said again. I cant stop crying. He hug me tight, dont worry p is here, next time can you inform me first he ask. I look at him. You wont freaking out if you now the details. I am sorry, i plan to inform you tonight but who know you would go groceries shoping when you dont even cook he said. I am so scare that i only buy a milk and cerial that i dont like, i complaint and sobing at the same time. Its ok, we can go shoping if you want he said. I shake my head. P can i cannot be your boyfriend i ask him. NO he said and hug me tighter. It make me cry harder. I am glad this time he hug me and sofly spoke to me.

I dont want mafia boyfriend i say while laying on him. I look at his eyes. He wipe my tears and kiss my lips lightly. No nothing can change that he said and hug me again. But this is not what i want i said again. I told you no before, i already give you chance to walk away from my life but you choose to stay he said. But that was before, no but he cut me, stop talking about this, i wont let you go he said and look deeply into my eyes. Are you understand he ask me again. I nod and hug his neck softly cry. When i settle my mision we will leave this stupid entertament he said. But i love it i said. Nothing good about this world, this is as same as underworld world, except they wear classy cloth and smile while stabing you. I dont have a word to contradic about that, i have seen a lot.
If i cant escape this, i will find a way to make me stay in entertaiment. I wont stay in dark world i slowly thinking
Dont worry, i wont let you suffer, i will try to let you live as you want but promise me dont do anything like this again he said like he can read my mind. We are in very crucial situation now, can you wait he ask me softly for the first time. I look up to his eyes. I wont let you hurt, but being my boyfriend make you a target, so i wont compromise on your security, so learn to accept it. He said firmly. What else i can said beside crying and hug him. How come my first love become this fearful love. I want sweet flowery love. Why among billions of people i hunt the wrong prey. I cant believe my self, even in this
situation i still cant hate him. Am i being stupid. Will he beat me like in the movie if i do wrong i talk to myself. I will die, but i wont let you hurt he suddenly said. I dont know how to response to that. I really dont know.

I am hungry i slowly said and get up, sit on his groin. Just wait for a while, people will think we are breaking up if they see how you look now, he said while touching my swollen eyes. You look ugly now he said and that make him received one hard bite from me. Ouchh he said and touch his chin. Wait for my bite puppy, i 'll teach you how he suddenly said with weird face. P jeff will bring the food, lets get ready he said.