Part 23 - Frustrated

I am driving fast to his house, i am sure he is scared right know. I should explain and inform about his bodyguard last night. When i get into his house, he is crying mess. He scare and shivering. I hug him tight. I try to control my temper and be soft with him. I promise i will try.

I know he will ask for it, i definitely will not agree to his request. I felt pity but i cant help to tease him. He is like new part of me which always make me happy even he also the one who always give me heart attack and shock most of the time. How cute he could be, asking to leave me while be on top of me. With he pitiful swollen eyes and red nose really make me think things.
I really wish to kiss him now, but i dont want him to angry. He love soft loving love, i will try to give what he want. But he really not helping here, sitting on my groin and bit me hard.
How will i be soft lover to him. I need all my patient for that.

He is now munching his food happily with jeff. I really thankful for jeff. He always like him.  I walk to them and he suddenly feed me. Its so yummy p he said. I nod and looking at him. Where did the shivering cat go. He just need a yummy food to console himself. I kiss his forhead. He look at me with his bambi eyes. Can you stay with p jeff, i really need to go i slowly said. He put down his spoon and go to his room. I sigh and look at jeff. It your problem, he casually said and continue eating his food.
I walk to his room. 
I never thought i will this patient.
He now sit on his bed folding his hand.
He is so cute. I really need to go now i said he look at me with teary eyes. Stay with p jeff, i will introduce your security team when i am back i said softly. Ok i ask him again and kiss his lips before i leave him. I promise i will back as soon as i could. He nod and hug me tight. Lets go i said and bring him back to table. This is the first time i felt like to neglecting my role as leader. His teary eyes cant get out from my mind and heart. I kiss his cheek softly.
Dont leave him alone, i said to jeff who still eating. He just nod.
Apo and mile already waiting for me. We are rushing to our secret place.
Finally someone has taking the bait.
I am so eager to see him and cant wait to   kill the bastard.

He said he only rape her. He thought her is a call girl. He just leave the girl unconsious, but he very sure she still alive. Actually she is a token from his friend. I cant  control myself anymore. I can imagine how my sweet sister was tortured by this monster. He is now kneeling begging for his life. I coldly pour a gasoline on his body and burn him alive. He is screaming in pain and after a few minute he is silent.  Burn this place i said and leave follow by apo and mile. Take it easy boss, we will find him no matter what. I really hope out hunt is ended here but there is more than we thought. To bright i said and close my eyes. Both of them just look at me and keep silent all the way to bright house.
Its already late, he must be waiting for long, or maybe he is sleeping now.

Take it easy jeff said pat my shoulder.
Where is he i ask jeff. In his room he reply. Thanks i said and jeff leave.
You smell gasoline jeff said before leave.   I walk to his room. He is now review his script.  Can i take a bath i said. I really felt exhausted. He nod and hurrily give me clean towel. I try to calm myself. I dont want to make him worry.
I walk out with the towel. He look blushing and hurrily give me a shirt.
I smile to him , take the shirt and pull him into my hug. He is startle but he let me hug him. Are you ok p he ask me then hug me tight. Ehmm i reply. I really felt down. He look at me and softly said.
I dont know what, but we can go thru this he slowly comforting me. I look at his eyes the to his pink lips. I slowly kiss him, he look at me widely. I keep kissing him until he response and out of breath.
I need you i said. He try to response but i kiss him again and he can only moan helplessly. I carry him to the bed and continue kissing him. I know i cant control myself tonight. I really need you i said and start kising his beautiful neck.
P he call me. I look at his eyes. Please baby i said and he blushing hard. I wont go all the way i said and start kissing him again. I pull off his shirt and creating beautiful mark on his alluring body. His skin so soft and white reddish.
His soft and sexy moan make me more passionate. P he call me when i touch him there. I kiss him hard before i leave him for bathroom. He look so shy when i  back to his room. I wear his shirt and i pull him into my hug. Sorry, i said and he hug me tight. Are you ok now p he ask me. He is really worry. I nod and kiss his nose. I am glad you are here with me. He did not answer but snugle closer into my chest. Lets sleep now i said.