Part 14 - Blood

Thank you for coming i said and hold his hand. His hand felt weird and i look down. P you are bleeding i scream. He look at his hand and pull it back. Its ok lets go he try to lift me. No i said and he look at me coldly. I am a bit scare. I push his hand which now try to lift me again. Are you hurt i ask him again. No its ok he said again. No its not ok i said louder. Dont be stubborn lets go he said a bit  loud. No i said again. I am very stubborn man myself, he can beat me but i will not give up. I will fight if i need to.  He close his eyes and with a hard sigh he said. Yes, now lets go he try to lift me again. Let me see it i said firmly. No need you are patient here, lets go he said again. No I push him hard and he moaning in pain.  I am shocked and immediately take off his jacket. He now only with his singlet and i can see a lot of scar and big new wound. Omg what happen i ask worriedly.  Nothing lets go he said again. I am stubborn too, dont try me i talk to my self proudly.  He try to avoid my touch, i know he is hiding some thing. I grasp his shirt and try to undress him again. I cant believe my eyes he have big cut on his stomach. I fell dizzy. He hold me and ask me worriedly. Are you ok.
I am ok but you are not i scream to his face. I jump from the sink and he look at me coldly. Dont hurt yourself he said in very firm tone. I have to admit, he is indeed a scary man. He never show any expression on his face. He always with a poker face. He dont even smile to me.  It just i can feel that he care about me.  Who is he, what he do, I am dying to know and scare at the same time. You are bleeding p, lets go to hospital i said. No need he said. I really cant digest what and how he thinking.  He just take his shirt and press it on his wound. Please p, i begging him him with my tears. He touch my face with his bloody hand. He immediately wipe my face and  calmly said. This is not deathly cut. Dont worry.  What he mean deathly cut. I must be stupid now. Lets go he push me a bit hard.  What should i do. I cant felt my pain anymore. I run to my bedroom and bring back my pain killer. I force him to eat. I bring my clean tower and press it on his wound. I make he lay down on coach. I press it hard and crying like crazy. Since i cant calm down. He called p jeff and ask him to come.  After half an hour p jeff come with another stranger. He look nice.
Now you can stop he said and pull my hand which still pressing his wound. I will death because of your strong hand he said teasing me with stoic face.
Come here bright p jeff call me. He is doctor, he will help he said. Hearing that  i felt a bit relieve.  Check his wound first he said and the doctor immediately look at my wound. We need to change the bandage. He must be using his injured  arm, so it slightly bleeding the doctor said. I try to protest but the doctor said, let do this first, if not there is no way he let me treat him he said and wink at me.  P jeff smack his head. Carefull, you might be blind next day he said. The doctor just laugh and treat my wound. P jeff pull me and let me sit beside him. Let the doctor treat him. Dont worry, its not that serious. He pretend to look sick now he said casually and p bible glare at him. Where is metawin p jeff ask, try to divert my attention.  He need to go back, his sister try to burn his favorite car. He promise to come back i said. But i dont think he can now.

He look so hot with all the bandage.unconciously i praise him in my heart. I cant help and scold myself for being pervert. Wait p i said and run to my room. Dont run he said coldly. I stop running but walk faster. I give him my white shirt. And that make p jeff laugh. You look like a virgin he said. 
Get the black one he order me. No i said and both doctor and p jeff look at me like i am alien. I cant see if you are bleeding i said.
He is right the doctor said. P bible glare at him. Opps need to go. You are being good pressing his wound handsome he said and wink at me. I dont know why but i am blushing. Out p bible said and the doctor just laugh. I send him to the door and politely thanks him for his help.

Now i look at both of them. Can you tell me now, why you keep injured i ask. P jeff look at me, i am hungry, i will cook instant noodle. Do you have it he try to run. I am the Brand ambassador,  of course i have it p, i reply to him.  P bible just smirk to p jeff. Its an accident he said. I look at him deeply. Are you an undercover police i ask him. He look so suprise and shake his head. P jeff start laughing. Are you a gangster i ask again. Both look at each other. Or are you a mafia i ask again. I really dont know the different. Both just bad guy for me. Are you real bad guy i ask him again. He just look at me. Am i right i ask him again. He finally nod.  Can you get out from the gang i ask him. Its dangerous i said. Now both act more weird. I can help you to pay if you need it i sincerely said. There is no way out he said. Why i ask again. We have blood promise p jeff said.  What about me i ask him. He look confuse. I dont want my first ex is a gangster i scream at them. P jeff suddenly laughing like crazy. Its ok brighf he just ex he said while laughing.
No i dont want i said sulky.
Slowly P bible hold my chin and calmly said, your ex and your boyfriend are mafia, accept it he said. Now go to sleep he order me a bit stern. I push his hand and yell at him. I dont have boyfriend and run to my room. Walk i hear his order. And my body immediately obey to his order and walk.