Part 27 - Again

I look at my wacth. Its already late but He is still talking to his friend when i arrive. I let him play with his friend, i need shower. We have an urgent meeting tonight and i smell like blood. One of tina father man being crazy tonight. He nearly kill apo, so mile have no choice but to kill him. His blood splash on my cloth.

He still talking after i shower. I really need comfort from my lover now, so i bring him to his room leaving his talkative friend. He is screaming due to shock.
Stop doing this p he scold me. I put him on his bed and start kissing him. I miss him so much. I am sorry i said. Before he reply i kiss him hard and he can only surender to me. Listen to his talk with his friend i felt so much loved. Its really hit me hard. P he call me when i start touching his body. I cant live like a monk forever right, so i ignore his whine and do what i want the most

He is so beautiful, he try to hide himself but i hold his hand up to his head. He is blushing hard. He look scare at the same time which make me more excited.
P he plead me. This is your punishment for thinking of another boyfriend i said sofly and kiss his nose. You can cry but i wont stop tonight, so before talking thing of the consequence i said and start devouring his beautiful and lustful body.
He is crying mess and scream when i do him. He is shivering with pain and pleasure. I wont spare him tonight. I will make him mine. Looking him helpless and moaning below me is the most beautiful view i have seen. His body is not that delicate, i know he can handle it if i be a bit rougher, but since it is his first time, i try to be as gentle as i could.

This is my first time i wake and look at my partner after having a steamy night. He look so restless and sweaty. I touch his head. He is burning with fever. Am i too rough i ask myself.
I leave him for a while and bought some podridge and medicine.
When i get into his room, he is crying sadly. He must thought i leave him alone. When he see me he crying harder. I come closer and hug him slowly.
Where are you going p he ask me.
I bought some food, you need to eat before take your medicine.
I was patiently attending him the whole day. He look a lot better at the evening. He look so pitiful and cute with his blanket on the couch. He sometime angry and moody because he not used to the pain.

I really need to go. I felt reluctant to leave him alone when he is sick.
Wait for me, i will come back as soon as posible i said and he look shock. But he dont say a word just nod.

Me and jeff running to his house as fast as we could. Jeff and mile manage to save me after a week.
When i open the door, the picture of me sleeping with tina was scattered on the floor. Jeff look at me. Dammm i yell and run to his room. But his room was messed and its look like he was not being here for a few days. I can see the water and medicine that i give him last week still there. He is not here i told jeff. Jeff immediately call his team.
He is safe, but he stay at his mother's house. Jeff said and look at me worriedly. I am sorry, i was so focus on searching for you, i forgot about him jeff said. I will go to his mother house i suddenly said. Wait we need plan jeff said. I cant be rational now. I need him to be with me now. We cant scare the old lady jeff said again.
I sit on the couch and tearing the picture. I am so angry but i need to see him now. I will take care of tina later.

I look at his media account. He is not attending his schedule and the company annouce him positive covid.
His fans was praying and crying for him everyday. He only response one tweet for the whole day
"Thank you for everything" i dont know how but i felt its so deep and big trouble for me. His next  schedule will be on next five days. I cant wait that long. I try to call him, but i was block and i look at jeff. I was block too he said without i ask. I call his security team to ask the situation. He never leave his home from the day i leave him after he received a parcel.

I am so angry, how stupid of me, how can i fall for tina trap. She call me crying ask for help because our enemy kidnap her. She cant reach his father. She is still my people so i cant ignore her and run to save her. When i reach the the warehouse she look so pitiful and crying mess. I walk to her and try to help her. I thought she was raped. When i try to lift her, i felt a sting on my neck. The rest is i was lock in the warehouse. Because tina is crazy enough to disobey me when i ask her to release him. I never thought she will take a picture of me and her on bed.
Her father begging me when he arrive with jeff. He slap his daugther hard. I know he do that to make sure i wont do it myself. The first thing i said when jeff come to me is bright. Jeff look worried too so we run to him.