Part 17 - Sorry

It was a hectic week, i dont remember when last time i eat. You need to rest, this will take forevef jeff said. I ignore him and keep looking at the video we get. You have check it thousand times he said. Bible he yell at me. I close my eyes and said. Last time, let me check it for the last time. You have been checking for five days. If there is clue, you will see it already, please jeff yell desprately. I ignore jeff and keep observing the video.
Then i got notification at my phone. Where is he going i ask jeff. It his appointment day, jeff said. I freeze for a moment and back to my laptop. Are you serious jeff ask me. He is adult, he can manage i said. This is your last chance, dont blow it jeff said. I ignore .him and keep checking. Jeff can take it anymore and punch me hard. Enough he said and push me to my room. Please rest he said.
I am badly injured and really tired. I lay down frustratedly. I am so piss off. I took my phone and look at his traker. He is going to hospital. I smile sadly.. i am sorry i said an touch screen. Suddenly the tracker dont move and stay at one place. What happen i ask my men. He throw it boss they report to me. Get the ring back i said. But boss, before i heard what they said i end the call.

This is the closest clue we have within this one year. We act carefully, i need to focus on this matter now. Its really close to my sister death. We finally find the boyfriend but he claim he did't do it and beg for mercy. His girlfriend also begging for sorry, i know they dont have the ability to do that but they become part of it when the keep silent.
Thailand was shocked by a news of two young actor and actress death due to accident, base on investigation both are under drug and alcohol influence.
I touch my sister ring at my chain. Wait a bit longer. We are getting closer i said.
I dont even notice it alredy two weeks.
Now we are stay down and stop all the operation. We need the culprit get out himself. We already set up the trap, now we only need to wait who take the bait.

Where is he i ask my man. He is on the way to japan my man report to me. I pull my hair and slowly said. This gonna be hard. I remind you before jeff said.
I look at the ring he throw on my finger. He so cold, he just throw it away jeff said. I just cuckle. Lets go, i have sulky angry boyfriend to hunt i said.

It was cold, i ask my man to call for room service. I walk to the mart and buy his favorite ice cream. He must he tired. I look at him who sleep tightly. I kiss his lips and nose. I put my ring back on his finger. I am sorry i said and leave his room.
I know he is not wearing his ring again and throw it again. My man look at me annoyedly when they need to get the ring again. Ok i will treat all of you dinner i said when they give me the ring.
The annoyed men now yelling happily.
Then before we get back to thailand i personally take the neglected ring.
I have to face him now. So i and jeff politely ask the driver but he refused so i need to make him sleep for a while.
He look so annoy when he see us. He ask me coldly, i just keep silent ignoring his question. Before he get down he throw the ring into my face, he is so bold. Again i just let him go before ask jeff to leave first. Dont scold him, try to talk sofly he remind me.

I knocked but dont received any response. so i use my key to get into his house. He look so suprised and loudly yell at me. Get out, before i call the police. I walk to him slowly. Stop he yell again. I look at him. I swear i will hit you he said. I keep walking and he start throwing everything on his table. He stop when he see blood on my forehead. I walk to him and hug him tight. He is strugling to push me. Let me go he scream and yelling. I hold him thighter and finally he stop his wriggle and start crying. I felt really bad, i really cant say anything beside hugging him. Please, please leave me alone he sadly plead me. Never i said and kiss him roughly.
He fight me hard and try to escape. But he so weak compare with me. I can felt his lips is bleeding. When i leave his lips, he slap me a hard as he could. Dont touch me he said yelling while crying. Please let me go he softly plead. I felt guilty so l let him go. I am.. before i appologized, he run to his room and slamp the door. I pull my hair hardly and sit on his coach. This in not good. I should control my self. This temper of mine. What should i do now. I was never in relation before. I have so many man or woman beg for me but i never care about them. If there are prety or good enough i just sleep with them. I never put my heart on that. But for this beautiful guy, i felt so differ, i can force him if i want, but i dont want to hurt him. He mean a lot to me. Even i dont reach him last two week.