Part 25 - New best friend

He what, jeff can believe his ears. He now rolling and laughing at his elite team who now look so worried. I just sit there and cannot said much. So he want celebrity bodyguard jeff ask and giggle at the same time. They nod like a parrot. Help us, the team leader said. I thought we already handsome enough the youngest said and make them laugh loudly. But he is right at some point jeff suddenly said. All eyes on him. All of you look to intimading and scary, let see which style he choose jeff cant help but enjoy the moment. He still remember how his team make fun of him for being a celebrity. The team know what his smile mean so they can just accept their fate. After that i leave them and back to bright house.

Wait, i 'll show you, he suddenly come to me with his video call. P can you say hi he ask me. I nod and wave to metawin.
See i am not lying he said. I will see you tomorrow he said and end the call.
Why are you still awake i ask him.
He ignore my question and walk to his coach. Go rest and sleep i said. P if you want to be my boyfriend, stop giving me order, i am very stubborn he said reply to my order. I get closser and lift him before leave him in his room. I can heard him screaming angrily. I take the couch because i cant bring myself to sleep with him. I have low tolerate and patient now. I dont want to hurt him in my foul mood. He cant survive my need and lust right now. Before him i will be with  anyone to release my hunger to kill now. That why i still here to keep myself sane.
Jeff keep remind me, with one wrong move he will leave me. He is trying hard to accept me. So i need to try hard too.

I keep looking at my sister IG. Sometime i want pete to deactivate her account, but i still felt guilty and look at all his picture and video like she still alive.
She is cheerful and nice young lady.
I am failed as her brother. Its really scare me. I lost all my confident to love someone. I am scared that i will failed to protect them. Maybe if i did not accept her as my sister, she will now happy with his study and life, i am the reason of her death. The more i investigate, the more i felt that it will come to me.  So now i know why my dad let my mom go, 
He want her to have normal life.

I look at his door.  Why i am so selfish. I really cant avoid to love him. I try very hard, but he keep coming make me give up to ignore him. I wish he accept my rejection at first place. I cant tell him the reason me and my team put extra effort on his security. My team look chill but i know down deep in their heart they are scare too. The feeling that brought up by my sister. The feeling to love and be loved. The feeling that we forget before.
He is like my sister, they have the ability to make all of us comply to their request and want.  I know it on the first day i saw how he interact with his friend. That why i try to avoid and ignore him.
Now after taking a big and bold move, i really need to be carefull and will try my best to protect him. I might not be a good lover he want, but i will die for him. I can promise that.
I look at his sleeping face. Please be safe. I touch his nose. Our story just began, please be safe i said slowly. What should i do beside being over protective. It over to provide him 10 elite bodyguard.  But all my members are prepare for the worst. I wish this sweet guy be able to accept his new life. I really cant let him go. I am sorry.

He is pouting and angry now. He must still angry because of my behavior last night. Lets go i said without care much on his bratty side. I felt proud of myself because i am so patient with this one guy. Dont touch me, he said when i try to hold him. He walk to his carpark and immediately turn to me. Where is my car he ask. I send it to make some modified. We need some bullet proof and a few other security i said casually.
Are you serious, i am not the president, why i need bullet proof car. Before i reply he quickly said. Dont say it because my boyfriend is gang leader. He now get into my black lamborghini with frustrated look. Why you need to use this car, dont u have low key car p. Everyone will talk he said annoyingly. I only can keep silent, because any wrong word will make him scream.
Its was a very silent and cold journey. Ok we will choose other car next time, i said when we arrived at his company. Can they just stay outside the building he ask about the bodyguard. I look at his uncomfortable face. Only 2 will stay close to you. Others will be invisible i said..he try to protest. No i said firmly. Bad p he said to my face. Go now i said when his 2 bodyguard wearing white shirt and jeans come closer. They look so good. I can see he smile a bit when he look at his bodyguard new dress code.
I will pick u up i said. No,thank you, i will go with metawin. We have so much to talk he said happily. Let me know 1 hour before finish your practice. I will pick u up. No, he scream. I hold his chin, no screaming, i will pick u, understand i ask my angry boyfriend firmly. He try to push my hand. Ok i ask a bit softer before i kiss his lips. I hate you he said before leaving with his new bestfriend, his bodyguard.