Part 30 - Tired

It was so cold and i try to find metawin to hug him for some warm. But he is not here. I open my eyes and look at my surrounding. This is not my hotel room. I look at my finger. So this is this mafia doing. I slam the door hardly and walk to him. I give him a piece of my mind and his reaction is out of book. How could he throw me into the freezing pool
It not one time but three times until i decide to death frozen in front of him.  We have a long silent fight there. He finally give up and bring shivering me into his room. How come he be so rough to me. He suppose to kneeling before me not act almighty. I am so done with this person. I already said what i need and will leave it to that. I will get out of here and find my team. After i wearing my cloth i get out of his door. Where am i talk to my self. We was suround by the sea. I just need find the jetty i thought. Without my knowledge p bible was observing me from his balcony.  This is beautiful resort, i felt regret that i cant enjoy it. I think i walk long enough. But i still cant find any jetty. I felt so thirsty and suddenly one of my bodyguard come and bring me water. He must be kidding me. So all the time he is observing me. I throw the water and walk again. So there is no jetty, maybe they use chopper to get here because i can see a very wide area at his resort.  Its already noon, i am deathly tired. So i have no other option. I walk to the sea side. I open my shoes. I sit for a long time before i start walking toward seaside. Lets see if my swiming skill is still good i said.  I look at the nearest island. I need to gain my energy back.I might be death but i will happy because it was my choice. I wont stay with someone who heartless and playing with my heart. I am bright vachirawit. People are lining to be with me. I can live without him. I am ok, i said with tearing eyes. i look at the sky and and smile because it so beautiful. What a beautiful last view i chuckle to myself before start walking into the sea.
I can heard someone running but i still keep walking until i felt someone lifting me and carry me away. I strugle and push him hard. He let me down when we reach the beach. Leave me alone, just leave me like you always do i said and turn around. But he hold me and kiss me  hard. I push him with all my heart. Both of us fell on the sand. Leave me alone i beg him with tearing eyes. I know i am no macth to you, can you please pity me and let me go. I paid enough for my stupidity, for disturbing your life. I plead with all energy i have. Never i heard he said before lost my cousious.

I am back to his room. I look at drip at my hands. My body felt so hurt. I just lay there like a souless person.
Lets eat he said. I close my eyes to avoid him. I will leave it here. We will be moving tonight. Get plenty of rest he said and leave me alone. I push the tray down and close my eyes. I dont care what mess i do, i just so angry right now.

Its already evening when p jeff come with a doctor that i saw before. Hi handsome he try to talk to me. I just ignore him, let him open the drip. Dont push your self. You need to eat to fight he said before he leave. Bright p bible call me. He look guilty but i just look at him and close my eyes. They are like twin. I dont have a chance to ask for help. So i wont waste my time. I am sorry he said before leave me. I fell my tears on my cheeks. What a beautiful life i have.

Lets go he said and lift me up. He carry me to the chopper. I dont want to see all of them. He help me wear my belt. I look at the window and close my eyes.
Now we walk to his private aeroplane. He try to help me walking. But i push and avoid him. I am sick, tired and hungry. I felt so weak. I slowly walk. He is close behind me. May be he is worry that i will fall. I look at the stairs and suddenly he lift me. He is blowing the podridge. Eat he said, feeding a podridge to me. I look at him but ignore his order. He hold my mouth and push the spoon inside my mouth. I was so shock and look at him angryly. Eat before i force you he said coldly. He is so frightening. I slowly take the spoon and force myself to eat. I eat without stoping. The podridge is hot, i  think i burn my mouth. He hold my hand and offer me a water. He push it to my mouth. After that he slowly feed me. His hand is shaking due to anger. After that he leave me and i close my eyes. What a memorable day at one of  the most beutiful island in the world.