Chapter 13

Khione

"Kiss me."

It took me a few seconds before I realized what she said. Sobrang lapit na ng mga mukha naming dalawa but I can't even utter a single word.

"Amora.."

She calls my name again, but I know better.

I don't want her to regret this once she wakes up tomorrow, hindi pa kami bati and she's still mad at me. Ayoko dagdagan pa ang galit na 'yon, just because I can't control the temptation.

"You're drunk, Ms. Clemonte." I firmly said and stopped her hands from going any further. "Don't do this."

When she slowly opened her eyes, I know that she was about to pass out dahil unti-unti ko nang nararamdaman na lumuluwag ang kapit nito sa'kin. And in a matter of few seconds, she's back in my arms again.

A sigh of relief was released dahil hindi natuloy ang nangyari kanina, she'd hate me if that happened.

If I want to kiss her.. that's when I have her consent and when she's not drunk.

I respect her too much para gawin 'yon sa kanya.

A woman like Professor Solana doesn't deserve that, but I wouldn't lie.. it almost got me earlier. Para na ngang sasabog ang puso ko dahil sa sobrang lapit niya kanina, it's a miracle that I survived that.

Ibinalik ko na ulit ang tingin sa babaeng hawak ko ngayon at ikinarga siya sa likod ko, I have to walk papunta ng Villa at mabuti nalang hindi rin gaano kabigat si Ms. Solana.

When I arrived at the Villa, all the lights are out kahit sa kwarto namin ni Elyzra, I guess Ms. Zafiana already took care of it. My eyes are getting droopy as well pero kailangan ko munang alagaan 'tong Professor na hawak ko.

I went upstairs sa room nila where I'm gonna sleep in tonight, nakapambahay naman na outfit si Ms. Solana so I guess she just went out for a drink but got carried away. I laid her down gently on the bed dahil ayoko naman magising ito.

I smiled at how cute she actually looks when she's sleeping. Ang bait tignan pag tulog, pero pag hindi... mabait naman— hindi lang halata. Kinumutan ko ito and I guess I'll be sleeping on the floor. I don't want her to get the wrong idea once she wakes up. So I immediately set up the blanket sa lapag at kumuha ng unan before I settled in.

Magbibihis lang muna ako and I'll finally go to sleep.

Morning came and when I woke up the sunlight was hitting my face kaya I had no choice but to open my eyes, naalala ko na dito pala ako natulog sa kwarto ni Ms. Solana, but when I roamed my eyes to find her ay wala na rin ito sa kama niya.

Wait.. hindi naman ako nagkumot kagabi.. did she? That thought brought a smile to my face. I hope she's not mad at me anymore, and if ever she still does. Then hopefully today would be the perfect time to finally talk to her.

Pagkababa ko everyone was already downstairs, today is our last day at the resort and after lunch ay uuwi na rin kami. I guess that's why everyone is up early today too.

"Good Morning, Khione. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Ah, yes po. Ms. Vivien." I smiled at her once I arrived at the kitchen, nakahanda na rin kasi ang mga pagkain and everything looks so tasty.

I looked at Elyzra who was in a good mood today, compared to her cranky mood last night. I guess the reason why she was upset was because of Ms. Zafinana, but they probably worked it out. Good for them, para hindi na sila parang aso't pusa.