Epilogue

Solana

The light was blinding my sight as I rolled over to the bed, hoping that Khio would be beside me. That's why when I felt that the it was empty, I immediately opened my eyes to see if she's gone.

And she is.

I frowned while rubbing my eyes. Where the hell is she?

I wanted to go back to sleep dahil pinagod na naman ako ng babaeng 'yon kagabi, but I can't sleep knowing that she's not here. Argh, does she think I still have the stamina to pull out an all nighter? She should be grateful that I love her that much to allow her horny ass to have me whenever she comes home.

"Amora?" I called out for her name while I was still on the bed, using my elbow as a support of my weight. "It's still seven am. Come back to bed with your wife."

I was looking at the door of our bathroom, thinking that she might be inside but no one answered me. I groaned in annoyance as I grabbed my phone to text her.

I left my phone before standing up as I covered my naked body with my silk robe

I left my phone before standing up as I covered my naked body with my silk robe. I did my morning routine first as I went inside the bathroom, I took a half bathe, brushed my teeth, prepped my skin and went out again to find decent clothes that I'll be wearing for this morning.

When I opened my phone to see if she replied, napakunot nalang ako when I saw the 'read' status but got no response from her.

I sighed in annoyance as I wore a casual dress. If she's not downstairs, I might be thinking that she's out for work. But she would definitely tell me or leave a note if she's needed there.

Ugh.

Once I was done finishing up my look, agad na rin akong bumaba to look for my wife.

"Greta." I called one of our housemaids who was cleaning inside, "Have you seen Khione?"

"Ahh..ehh.. Madam.."

"What?" I raised a brow at her.

"S-sabi po kasi ni Ma'am.."