Chapter 31

⚠️: RATED SPG-18 ALERT!

***

Khione

"Mm.. Let mommy guide you."

My insides are now burning as soon as our bodies were pressed together, I felt my knees getting weak as she planted kisses on my neck. "A-avi.."

I gasped and bite my moan back when I felt her soft hands against my skin, tracing patterns along my stomach. Her muffled moans were heard all over the room when I slipped my hands inside her dress and touched her bossoms before giving it a soft squeeze.

Muling bumalik ang labi niya sa'kin at pinagpatuloy ang maiinit na halik namin.

"F-fuck.. aahhh.. Amora." I stopped kissing as I went down to suck and kiss her flawless neck, fuck ang bango niya. I can drown myself in her scent at mas lalo lang akong nalalasing at ginaganahan na angkinin siya.

I managed to pull away to get a clear view of her, the sight of the professor being breathless under me is turning me on. Nagulat pa ako when she opened her eyes while giving me that enticing smirk.

"Undress me."

Napalunok pa ako nung marinig ko ang mapang-akit niyang boses at hinila ang kwelyo ng polo ko. I can't seem to control it anymore when I felt her warm breath on my ear. "Do it."

Nandilim naman ang paningin ko when she licked my earlobe and chuckled seductively, I don't even know what I did as I heard a moan escape from her mouth. Nakita ko na lang na punit na ang damit na suot niya kanina at nasa sahig na ito, hindi ko naman mapigilan ang mamangha when I finally saw her body.

I took my time to admire this beauty in front of me, wearing nothing but her red lace panty, all I could see in her eyes is how thirsty she is and that made me want her more.

I went back to kissing her again and moaned slightly when her hand moving towards my back and the next thing I knew she already unclasped my bra, how the hell did she even do that so quickly?

I know, she's more experienced than I am, but somehow, I want to own her tonight. And I'll make her scream until her voice turns hoarse.

I want to hear her scream my name as I fuck her.

Agad kong tinanggal ang polo na suot ko as she explored my bare skin, her cold hands sent shivers down my spine as we continue kissing. I managed to remove her bralet and cupping her breasts which earned a muffled moan from her.

Uneven breaths were heard after she pushed me slightly to part our lips, she grabbed my hand and placed it inside her mouth, licking two fingers while looking at me— not breaking our gaze.

I bit my lower lip when she slowly dragged it between her chest down to her stomach.. until it finally reached down there.

She's guiding my hand firmly and arched her back when it finally touched her core, "Fuck.."

"You're already wet.." I whispered as I bit her lower lip, "You're aching for my touch, aren't you?"

Nakahawak pa din siya sa kamay ko na nasa loob ng panty niya, but I was the one who's controlling it— rubbing it in a circular motion.

"Ahhh... shit.. K-khio–"

"Khio?"

Bigla ko namang tinigil ang paggalaw ng daliri ko which earned a sharp hitch from her as she tried to kiss me. "Answer me.. are you aching for my touch.. mommy?"

"Y-yes.. Aaaaaahhh.."

That was the only thing I wanted to hear before rubbing her clit again. It felt nice seeing her quivering and biting her lips to stop herself from moaning. "A..ahhh— Amora!"