Chapter 43

WARNING: RATED-18 SPG ALERT ⚠️
Siguraduhin na ang kamay ay hindi malikot.

***

Solana

"Be a good girl and do what I tell you." That innocent look of hers, the way she just accepts everything I'm doing to her glorious body. "I want you up on the counter... now."

Everything about her is making me feel things no one has ever given to me.

I love sex.

Who doesn't? I love it when they call out my name while we're doing it, how they fill me inside to satisfy what I need, and how I'm in control when we're in bed.

But no one comes close to her.

Well.. she's the only woman who has claimed me— and the only person I have given everything to.

The first time I made love with her, I couldn't get it off my mind that I found myself craving for her touch, her taste, and even the way she takes care of me after doing it.

Khione made me feel loved every time we made love. I haven't let anyone touch me until I met her.

"Mmmm.." She moaned when I was kissing her neck while she was struggling to go up on the counter.

When she finally did, I didn't waste no time and removed her jeans off her, the sight of her only wearing her underwear while giving me that look of wanting to touch me but she can't.. knowing that I am fully in control of her right now.

"Strip." I said, biting off my lower lip as I watched her. "I want you to look me in the eyes while doing so."

Her chest rose and fell with rapid breaths as she sat on the counter, slowly removing her shirt while I walked towards the living room and played a slow song. I could feel myself getting wet when she finally unclasped her bra, letting me have a clear view of her bosom.

"My turn." I smirked and slowly stripped in front of her. The way her gaze changed after seeing me naked made me want to tease her more. As the music continued playing, I danced through the rhythm while walking towards her.

"Avi.." She whispered when my hands touched her legs.

"You know the rule, Amora.." I leaned closer to her, nibbling on her ear. "No touching."

She moaned the moment I squeezed her chest while I was kissing her neck, something that I have always wanted to hear from her. My other hand went down and found her soaking wet, fuck— I want to have a taste of her.

I grasped her face and kissed her again, this time much softer and slower than what we had earlier. The taste of her lips is making me feel crazy all over again. But I want it slow and teasing this time. This way, I get to torture her by not letting her touch me at all.

"Avi, please.. I want you." I stopped her by placing her hands on her sides when she was about to grab me.

"You do?"

She whimpered softly and nodded her head.

"Lie down."

I smirked when she immediately followed what I said, I couldn't take my eyes off her once I saw her lying there, her panties soaking wet like it was ready to welcome me.

"I'll let you have your turn if.. and only if.. you promise to stay quiet and not have your hands all over me, got it?" My hands rubbed the insides of her thighs— teasing her until I finally managed to rub her clit under the soft fabric in circular motion.

"Aaaahh.."

"I said.. quiet, Ms. Avila."

I slowly removed her panties off her before throwing it on the floor, I grinned before swiftly plunging two fingers into her soaked center. She moaned, thrusting herself forward, trying to gain as much contact as possible on my fingers. "You can touch yourself, Amora.. I wouldn't mind."