SC: Vacation

Solana

I stared at my wife when she woke up from a deep slumber, the way she opened one eye and scrunched up her nose was way too cute for me to not take a picture.

"Avi." She groaned and pushed the camera away from her face. "I look ugly."

"Is that a joke or something?"

"I'm not even joking."

"Psh." I smiled and cupped her cheeks, "Wake up, sleepy head. We have today and tomorrow left before we go back home."

I was about to lean closer to capture her lips when she rolled by the side which made me kiss the pillow instead. "What the hell?!"

"Mabaho ang hininga ko."

"We've been married for 3 and half years, don't you think I'm used to it by now?"

Her eyes widened up in shock. "I wasn't serious!"

"Oh.. akala ko kasi magsasabi tayo ng totoo sa isa't-isa—"

I wasn't able to finish what I was saying when she tackled me back into bed with her hovering on top of me, "Take that back."

"The what?"

"Hey!" She whined at binaon ang mukha niya sa leeg ko, "I don't have a bad breath."

"It's totally normal."

"Avi."

"What?"

She pouts as she looks at me, "You really woke me up with your beauty."

I chuckled before hugging her waist, "Mmhm."

"You want a kiss right?"

"On the other hand, I think I'll have to decline your request." The look on her face was quite funny when I slowly pushed her away from me before I stood up from the bed, "Go and brush your teeth, Miss mabaho ang hininga."

Her jaw dropped after I said that and as I was about to turn my back on her, I felt her pulling me back in bed again, making me lie on top of her.

"Quit teasing me." She pouted, "My morning kiss, give it to me."

"I thought you didn't want one."

"Ako dapat nang-aasar dito eh." She hugged me by the waist tightly, "Pero ako na inaasar mo."

I chuckled in merriment before giving in to her cute face, I leaned down as I claimed her lips.

I could feel her smile in between our soft kisses and I know the reason why. Her hand freely roamed inside my nightie, fondling on my butt.

"Ouch!" I bit her lower lip with pressure, making her release her grip on me.

"We had a deal, Amora."

"It's been 3 days.." She said, "I'm surprised at hindi ka talaga bumibigay sa asawa mo."

As I stood up, nanatili siyang nakahiga sa kama with one arm supporting her side as she stared at me. I didn't mind her tempting stare as I was busy preparing the outfits we'll wear today.

"You challenged me." I retorted at her. "And I want that one week off from the twins."

She laughed at my statement.

A couple of nights ago, Khio and I made a deal with each other— actually, she challenged me. If we won't make love in our whole 5-days vacation here in Boracay, she'll take care of the kids for a week while I do my thing.

Don't get me wrong, I love being a mom. It's just that.. moms need a break too.

So, why would I decline such an offer?