34| August 25

♡♡♡
QUINN

I loved being in his arms.

I felt so happy.

I watched him sleep peacefully and a low sigh escaped my lips which had formed a smile on my face. Last night was perfect. After the elevator kiss, the elevator was fixed and we made our way back to his apartment and continued from where we stopped. He told me all about what happened last night with his family and Mr. Kim my heart cried for him and for how strong he has been. I couldn't bring myself to tell him about my brother yet and he decided to respect my decision to tell him when I'm ready. We made a promise to never keep anything from each other. No more secrets.

As I was watching the man I love sleep peacefully while the morning sun glowed on his face I realized that he had actually not yet officially asked me out. I mean he did say he loves me last night but I never got a real question because it was a set up from the beginning. I mean do we even have an anniversary?

Deep in my thoughts, I felt his hands sneak around my waist and his eyes slowly fluttered open. His sleepy blue eyes stared at me and his lips curved into a smile.

"Feels like a dream waking up next to you like this,"He moaned softly and my heart melted.

He was so perfect.

"How can you still look so pretty while waking up?" I chuckled as I fixed his morning hair.

Before I knew it, his hands grabbed my wait and lifted me up onto his thighs, he furrowed and a sly grin spread across his lips while my eyes widen in surprise. I was in a big shirt of his and only my pants while he was just in his boxers. Only a few pieces of cloths were keep us from skin to skin.

"I don't think I can ever get use to you complimenting me."

I rolled my eyes and began to draw traces on his chest. "You don't have too cause you'll barely get it," I playfully slapped his chiseled chest and he feigned hurt making me giggle.

"You know I really admire you more after what you told me last night," I said truthfully as I laid on his chest and he embraced me in his warmth, wrapping his arms around my body.

"Hmm?" He breathed and I saw that was the most attractive hmm I've ever heard in my life.

"Everything you've been through, and what Mr. Kim told you yesterday."

I felt his body tense slight but I quickly placed my lips on his chest and caressed his back to calm him down. I knew his body reacted to me talking about what Mr. Kim said. His muscles relaxed. His fingers moved under my shirt and began to draw circles on my lower back.

"I'm not going to lie, I went to the dinner hoping to forget about everything. You were my only escape that's why I went to you. I don't want to be anywhere else or thinking about anything else but you."

The feeling that washed over me as his voice bounced in my ears with those words can't be explained. I knew that he didn't want to talk about it so I dropped the topic and we stayed in silence just enjoying each other's presence and warmth. He kissed my forehead a few times and earned a giggled from me.

"I can feel your boobs vibrating everything you laugh."

Yep, the moment is over.

I sat and slapped his chest. "Really? Thats what you say at this moment?"

"What?" He asked.

"You're such a boy."

"I am so not."

"Oh please, I can feel your boobs blah blah blah. That's how a boy talks."

My imitation of him must have been the funniest thing he had ever heard because he began to laugh hysterically and almost had tears coming from his eyes. I stared at him with my hands folded across my chests.