23| Soulmates

♡♡♡

QUINN

Warm. It felt warm and peaceful.

A smile found its way to my lips and I buried my face deeper into what I was laying on. WAIT! WHAT WAS I LAYING ON?

My eyes sprang open to see a well-chiseled chest that was glowing beneath me. While my heart was hammering in my rib cage I looked up and saw Ace flashing me a grin.

A shriek escaped my lips and I quickly moved away from him. He lifted his upper body by using his elbow and the duvet moved lower. I immediately grabbed it and used it to cover my boobs which were cupped in my bra.

"You're up." He breathed. God damn, his morning voice makes me want to have his babies right there. His wavy, curly hair was covering part of his eyes and my eyes traveled down his neck and down to his torso. I turned pink as I noticed his V line.

I gulped and took my eyes back to his eyes. "What are you doing here?" I asked alarmed and he stared at me for a moment before chuckling and shaking his head.

"You've got to be kidding me Quinn Machester." His deep-voice whispered as he ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath before looking at me.

I was still holding the duvet to my chest and my eyes almost bulged out of its sockets when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. The duvet fell from my grip, exposing my chest. His breath hovered over my neck as he gave me a light kiss on the spot near my ear and whispered in my ear, "Do you remember now?"

I gasped and locked eyes with him, "Did we have sex?"

A loud rich laugh erupted and I stared at Ace in disbelief, "Quinn, darling no. We did not have sex."

I sighed in relief. "All I remember is making out outside. I don't know how we got to the room."

"Oh, I know." Ace said under his breath, thinking I hadn't heard him. I chuckled and took back the duvet to cover myself.

"Really?" He laughed.

"What?" I said getting defensive.

He shook his head and pushed my shoulder so that u would lay back down. He laid beside me and a smile came over my face before I remembered!

Morning face and breath!!!!

I instantly jumped up and ran to the bathroom in my bra and shorts. I made sure to lock the door behind me. "Quinn." Ace called and knocked on the door.

I opened the shower and let the sound ring in the hair before I turned to the mirror and almost had a heart attack due to the ogre starting right back at me. "Oh, God." I gasped and packed my hair into a ponytail before I instantly began to wash my face with the water from the sink. I sighed and checked out the puffiness again. I took my brush next and scrubbed the hell out of my mouth to get rid of the morning breath. Next, I let my hair down and ruffled it a little.

The sound in the air came to a halt as I turned off the shower and took a deep breath before unlocking the door. I slowly opened it to see Ace staring at him with his arms folded over his bare chest. And yes he was wearing his sweat pants, jeez people.

I was about to speak before the air got knocked out from my lungs as he crashed his lips on mine. Again, I was shocked but somehow I lost control of my arms as my fingers got lost in the curly paradise of his hair.

Our lips moved in sync and it felt surreal. He pulled away while nibbling on my bottom lips, "You'll be the death of me Quinn Manchester." His hot breath made me quivered. I smiled and looked into his eyes.