01| Heartbreak And Blonde Mess

♡♡♡

She was jealous, and she admitted it.

The busy afternoon in New York City was buzzing with the new movie coming up starring Camilla Clayton and Jason Bradley, two very popular celebrities.

On the streets, in the cafes, in the high-rise offices, in mansions, everywhere in New York, people had their eyes on their phones, reading the entertainment news which was talking about the hottest new movie coming up.

Everyone was excited yes... that's except poor Quinn Manchester who was seated in a cafe. Her perfectly manicured fingers were clutching the hot cup of coffee on the table, her nails which were painted in the color of ballet slippers matched the color of the cup, her puppy brown eyes protected by Gucci sunglasses, her curly black hair and bangs were hidden with a big brown hat.

She is every man's dream woman but right now she has to cover up all her beauty to save herself from getting mobbed by her fans and paparazzi. Don't get her wrong she loves her fans but she detests the scary stalkers. That's the one thing Quinn hates that comes along with being a celebrity, the stalkers.

She has had her share of crazy fans, the worst was a fan who stood in her room waiting for her to wake up with a board that said YOU'RE MY WORLD written in bold, Quinn almost had a heart attack when she saw the girl. It took a lot of convincing to stop her from suing the manager of the penthouse she lives at.

Quinn shook her head, shaking away her thoughts as someone increased the volume of the television.

"It is said that these two would be perfect for the movie 'Romance on board' fans are going crazy all over social media saying that it would be the movie of the year."

Just as the woman on the television finished her article a loud splash! Was heard as Quinn squeezed the cup of coffee in her hand making it splash out.

"Ahhhhh, that hurt," she groaned immediately she did it making her earn glances from other customers.

"Seriously, just because Camilla got the lead role and not you, doesn't mean it's the end of the world," her best friend, McKenna Davis pointed out, using a napkin to clean Quinn's hands.

A worker came and mopped the coffee on the floor.

"But this movie would be the next a star is born and Camilla got to be the main character, and worse of all she just had to have Jason the one guy I consider normal," Quinn ranted, hitting her neutral-colored nails on the table.

"Come on at least you got a role as her sister," Kenna said, reapplying her lipgloss. She closed her lipgloss and kept it in her bag as Quinn sneered.

"I'll take it," Quinn groaned.

Kenna nodded with a smirk on her face as they both fist bumped.

At the other side of the cafe away from the chattering and laughing of the two best friends, who were roughly 26 years old sat a very handsome hunk and a blond girl.

The girl suddenly stood up and splashed the cup of water on the hunk's face. "I heard you do this a lot but I thought we had something," she cried dropping the glass cup on the table with a loud bang!

"Shut up Ace," she cut him off as he was about to talk. He nodded, closing his mouth.

"Ok, so it's over like this?" She scoffed, rage spreading like a current through her body.

She held back her tears and shook her head. "You'll regret doing this to me," she spat grabbing her purse and storming out.

She suddenly stopped, she remembered something and turned to him with a smirk on her face.