38| The Coach's Office

♡♡♡
XENIA

"Myra."

"Hey girl," She laughed as we pulled away.

The person standing across from us looked like he just saw a ghost.

She sat beside me and I noticed how different our style was. While she was dressed in a more feminine style I was in sweatpants, a crop top, and an old hoodie. We contrasted each other in every way. Her blonde hair and my brown ones. Her deep brown eyes and my dull blue ones. Her perfectly done nails and my bare nails. I wondered how he would claim to be in love with two totally different women.

"Wha- what's this? What's going on?" Ryan finally caught his voice.

"Oh sorry," I perked up and raise my hands in apology."Myra this Ryan, Ryan.... Myra."

"Oh I know him," Myra smiled at him and he blinked continuously, looking dumbfounded and nervous.

Since Ryan thinks our relationship is a secret he knows we won't say he's either of our boyfriends so he slowly takes a seat. Bad choice.

"You know him?" I questioned batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Yeah, but don't worry about that," She chuckled. The drink she ordered was placed on the table by a waiter.

"I thought you two hated each other."

Myra and I shared a confused looked then turned to Ryan sharply, making him move back a little.

"Says who?" We chorused.

"No- I mean like I barely see you two together and now suddenly you're having a drink together..... Xenia, you didn't tell me you were inviting a friend."

Myra let out an annoyed breath. "Just because two females don't talk to each other, men assume they hate each other."

"I thought you're more mature than that Ryan?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Same." Myra shook her head. Then we both took along slurps of our drinks waiting for him to reply.

He looked at us like we just accused him of murder and his Adam's Apple keep moving up and down rapidly.

"Besides, I invited Myra because we're both in the team preparing for the gaming fest."

"You both volunteered?!" He shrieked making us get glances from the students nearby.

"What's wrong with that?" We chorused again.

"Oh my God!" He grabbed a fist full of his hair. "You both hate doing stuff like that, you hate even participating talking less of organizing it."

"People change," We said together again.

He let out a groan and stared at us.

"Besides, we need to do more activities to get selected for the official teams," I pointed out.

"You're going to participate right? You'll be representing the swimming team?" Myra asked and he slowly nodded.

We both grinned.

"We'll be cheering for you then. By your side.... The two of us. For every event," I told him and watched how his eyes widen slowly.

"Speaking of events, there's going to the movie night soon!" Myra said and I nodded.

"I already got tickets for me and my boyfriend," I squeaked.

She gasped and slapped my arm. "Bitch same!"

Ryan immediately stood up, making us flinch and look at him confused.

"I just remembered...." He said looking lost and we raised our eyebrows.