08| Best Headline Yet

~~Tag your friends here to share this story ♥️~~

Third person's POV

A young beautiful girl could be seen going through her phone, she was lying in bed with the only light in the large room in her penthouse radiating from the phone she was holding.

She turned to her side to relax more, that position always hit hard. She suddenly sprang up when she saw a post of a girl from her gymnastics department.

Apparently, the girl lost a lot of weight during the first few days of their break and the girl tagged HER. Myra scoffed and ran her hands through her dyed blond shoulder-length hair. She let out a painful laugh as she read the comments.

You go girl, let's see Myra Jefferson beat that.

Damn, finally we won't hear about how perfect Myra's body is, she's so annoying.

I bet Vogue would want you as their face, not Myra.

At least you still look pretty, unlike Myra who always looks like a walking stick.

Damn, I've never seen anyone work the limbs like you, you make it look attractive, unlike Myra who looks like she has been starved.

Lol, 90% of the comments were about Myra being malnourished, and 10% were about Chloe putting Myra to shame with the figure.

Myra felt the tears stinging in her eyes, she turned off her phone and sat in the darkness wondering, why do they hate me so much? What do they gain from spreading hate about me? I've tried to gain weight but that's how my body is, half of them use my lean figure to throw knives are me while some of them are saying I'll not be loved again because there's someone with a better stature than me.

She just didn't get it. She felt like she was in space, lifeless. She sat there for some minutes before getting up and drying her tears with the back of her hand. To the social media world, she's a cute, sweet girl who's going to be the generation's best gymnast and bring trophies to her state. That's what she portrays to the world, nobody knows what she's going through on the inside.

She remembered what she was told lots of times and went to her kitchen, she probably looked like a mess with messed up hair and red puffy eyes but she didn't care a bit at the moment.

She stood in front of her large refrigerator and stared at it, she knew what she wanted to do, her mind and heart were telling her to do the same thing.

The next thing she knew she was surrounded by snack packs; empty ones, she was sitting on the floor with her back resting on her kitchen island. She bit into the sandwich her mother brought for her the day before and a loud moan escaped her lips. Her mother always made sure to stock her daughter's fridge.

Myra found the tears trying to escape her eyelids once again, as the voices came back to her head. Her coach tells her she's slacking off, and her teammates hate on her for being good at what she loves. They have no idea how much their coach yells at Myra when training they only hear the praises and feel jealous.

She hid her sadness from her mother and cousin (Ace), her brother? she didn't even bother giving him storage space in her head.

She finished the sandwich and looked around her before busting out crying, it was so hard for a 20-year-old to have to keep a perfect image all the time, she too wanted to go out with friends and eat anything she wanted but if she got that she'll get a bloated face and gets burnt at her photoshoot. After crying for a long time she got up.

She turned on the lights in her room, noticed it was almost sunset, and opened her curtains. She had her bath and gave herself a little pep talk like she always does when the haters strike again, she kept on no makeup and wore her Adidas workout outfit, after all, she was a model for the company.

She got her AirPods and her phone and dashed out of her apartment to the hallway.

She rarely leaves her penthouse, she only goes to the restaurant in the building when she experiences the hate. She found out that she would rather vent out her pain by eating without caring, rather than eating her tasteless salads.

She knew she was safe in the building because only celebrities or insanely rich people lived there so no stalkers or fans could get in. Although she heard once of Quinn Manchester's fans finding her way inside, she didn't even want to think about the hate a big artist like Quinn would be facing with the haters, as they say, the more famous you are the more haters you'll have.

As she was walking to the gym, she saw two people bickering. One had long black curly hair while the other was a man.

The girl suddenly hit the guy's head as they turned to a corner and a loud "Ow?" Was heard, Myra tilted her head at them.

"Wait isn't that Ace and Quinn?"

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

Ace adjusted his cap as he passed right in front of the large crowd of photographers and entered the lobby of the building.

He sighed as he took out his phone immediately he entered the elevator, "Damn that Lily or whatever her name is."

He immediately ran towards Quinn's apartment once the elevator opened, he knew the kind of person she was, and telling her to come to a party at La Villa Bristo wasn't his best move.

He pressed the doorbell continuously without stopping making the annoying beeping sound ring in the air, the door suddenly opened revealing Quinn who slightly opened the door with a plain look on her face.

"How can I help you? "She said dryly and he sighed.

"Hear me out, please," He pleaded, she scoffed and pushed the door open more.

She wore a grey sweatpants with a white baggy top, her face was bare without makeup and her hair was let loose. "Excuse me... Are you done with your party at La Villa Brissstttooo?" She asked waving her hands in the hair.

"I didn't go."

Quinn faked a gasp and kept her hands on her chest, "Oh my, whhyyyy?"

"Because I had to come to get you."

Quinn stared at him not sure what to feel, "Why did you bother to come?" She finally asked.

"I have crazy Colleagues, like so crazy. This woman... Lilly planned a party for my first day without telling me and stole my phone and texted you, I found out late when Carl told me you called him not to bother picking you up. I rushed to get here to explain."

Quinn saw how he actually looked apologetic, gulped, and got flustered. She scoffed and fanned herself with her hands "What? Why would care so much? Huh? We are faking all this anyway so don't get cheesy. Huh? Don't start catching feelings....... Huh?" She warned and Ace tsked.

"Hey! This is all just a friendly gesture no one likes to get stood up. Ahhh, so much for being nice," Ace retaliated and shot her lasers with his eyes, Quinn blinked thrice at his sudden change of attitude.

She flipped her hair over her shoulder "Look here, Ace Winston-"

She was suddenly cut off as a bright light flashed and the sound of a camera was heard, they both turned to the source of the light abruptly.

The person laughed and looked at the picture he took with the large camera.

"Best headline of the week, Ace Winston and Quinn Manchester aren't actually in love it's all a fake," He laughed and shook his head, "I just took a video and picture of you."

~~~~~♡♡♡~~~~~

VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE 😚😚♥️

QOTD: Would you agree to date Ace Winston ?👀

To me, he seems nice but needs to work on standing his ground. I can't say no because I created him.😭😭