42| One Day

♡♡♡
Quinn

It was a familiar feeling. When you're done with a project you've been working on for months and a feeling of pride engulfs you. They were all clapping and cheers erupted. I was done with Romance on board. It was the last day for Jason and I. Some actors had already finished a while ago though.

A wide grin spread across my face as we both bowed in courtesy at the crew and staff. A large bouquet suddenly blocked my view and I raised an eyebrow surprised. Jason emerged from behind it with a grin on his face.

"Happy Birthday again and congratulations on the movie," he smiled. The old me would have had her heart flying out of her chest at what happened but I simply just smiled.

"Thank you, it's beautiful," I told him as I read the little card he attached to the flowers.

Happy Birthday Manchester. I hope this year is filled with all the things you love and hopefully, we can meet again as main leads.

"Me too," I said.

I placed the card in the pocket of my pants. We were called for a group photo with the crew. I stood next to Shelia who have a proud look on her face the entire time.

"I'm so proud of you," Shelia sniffed as she placed a kiss on my cheeks and we took a lot of pictures with the crew members.

As always Brandon couldn't be here due to another fashion which really makes me worried about us.

"Ah, I'm so tired," I groaned as we finally got back to the van and my assistant placed the two cakes the crew got for me in the back seat.

"It's over now actress. You can rest all you want until next week because your interviews start then. You know the acting was just the beginning. From now we have different interviews and programs to attend to promote the movie," Shelia rubbed my arm as the car began moving and I shut my eyes.

I suddenly remembered that I was spending the rest of the day with the person I love the most and a smile spread across my face. I missed him so much already. I had practically been living in his apartment all this time, I think he prefers that more because of Dylan but who cares I get to be with my man.

Ohhhh, my man....

While Shelia went over my next plans with my assistant I took off my heels and wore the fluffy slippers I always keep in the van and ruffled my hair with a sigh.

"We're here," the driver announced as we got to the golden palace and I squeaked internally.

Shelia helped me get down and while she was about to give me my cake I pushed it towards her. "No you all keep it and enjoy, thanks for all the hard work... I love you, Shelia," I said and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back.

"We can really eat these two cakes? Really? Oh thank you so much, Quinn," Joan cooed and clasped her hands. "But I'm supposed to be on a diet.... I'll make today an exception. Just one day."

I shook my head and chuckled at her words before blowing kisses to them all and making my way into the building and straight into the elevator.

My whole body felt giddy with excitement at the thought of seeing him and as soon as the elevator opened on his floor I dashed to his door and rang the bell. I know his password but that was my way of letting him know I was there before I pressed in the password and slowly walked him.

A low breath left my mouth at the sight before me. His large living room had been turned into a restaurant with a small table and two chairs placed in the middle. The light had been dimmed down to a warm yellow color and the glass wall at the other end of the room let the view of the warm and beautiful sunset seep into the room. I love around and noticed the fairy flight decorating the walls and a tent at the end of the room where a projector was placed.