39| The Kims

♡♡♡
Ace

Pure.

She sat there so pure while a huge smile on her face, looking out the window. A smile played on my lips and I chuckled.

She turned to me suspiciously. "A penny for your chuckle?"

"Nah I'll take a kiss," I said and pulled her in for a kiss as I stopped at the red light. A low gasp escapes her lips in surprise but giggles replaced them as we began to kiss.

Wrapping my hands around her waist and pulling her closer, she snaked her hands around my neck while grabbing my hair and deepening the kiss. Frustrated by the seatbelt restricting my movements, I roughly took it off her and carried her onto me in a swift move.

She broke the kiss with a surprised expression and shook her head with a laugh. "Oh my God, Ace," She breathed and touched my lower lip with her thumb. "I love it when you get rough like that," She breathed again as her eyes moved from my lips slowly to my burning eyes.

I felt myself hardening, she moved closer until her breaths were pressing again my chest and I felt her hardened nipples grassing against my chest. Our eyes were locked and suddenly it seemed like there wasn't any air in the car apart from our syncing breaths.

I moved my hands from her waist, tracing it slowly to right under her lace bra. Her breath hitched as I cupped her breast with my hands and felt her nipples.

"Ace," She breathed with her eyes shut and I placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"I love it when you become dumbstruck by me," I breathed against her skin and I felt her shiver slightly.

She was about to say something when we heard a loud horn from behind us and we flinched. We were back to reality. My eyes flickered around us, accessing the situation. The light had turned green and it seemed to have happened a while ago due to the angry look the man who drove past us gave us.

Quinn chuckled softly as another horn came through and I laid my head on the headrest as she carefully climbed off me and landed on her seat.

"We better go," She pointed out, putting on her seatbelt and I huffed.

Fuck I was so hard!

I hummed in response and began to drive again. We drove in silence for a while until she spoke up.

"Ace."

"Yes, Quinn."

"Did I do something wrong?"

I glanced at her. "No, what? Why?"

She fiddled with her fingers on her lap and whispered, "You've been quiet since the kiss..... you're never this serious."

She thought I was mad at her?

"Quinn darling. You did nothing wrong. Well if making me feel like a horny teenager and obsessed with you is a wrong thing then yes you did terrible things to me."

She stared at me with her eyes widened and suddenly hiccuped.

"Oh," She said and hiccuped again.

I noticed that she does that when she gets surprised or shocked out of a blue. It's a weird reaction I haven't heard before but then it's Quinn, everything was special with her.

I took the wheel with one hand and leaned back to get a bottle of water from behind her seat.

"Here," I handed it to her.

"Thanks."

The ride to the Kims was quite a long journey from Quinn's set. She still hadn't told me the reason why she wanted us to go there but I trust her and if she says we should go somewhere, we're going there.