Chapter 29

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
╔═.★.══════════╗
𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑾𝑲𝑺
╚══════════.☆.═╝
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

You hated being cornered like a prey. When you were in the Underground, you would always find your way out of this by altering the memory of the person who's cornering you. Always worked for you back then.

But it's not like you can do that to Hawks right now. As much as you hated being cornered, surprisingly you didn't mind it when it's him. Especially when you have the front row view of that ravishing smirk of his.

"You really waited for this, didn't you?" You asked before lifting your arms and brushing your fingers through his long locks. "But you weren't that patient. Considering that you've teased me on more than one occasion."

"I try to be patient, but it's not really my thing," he said, leaning closer and putting your arms on his shoulders. You can feel his warm breath fanning your neck until you feel his hands on your rum before giving you a lift and placing you on the kitchen island. "Especially when I want to get it on with my wife, right here, right now."

He was so close to your ear that you could feel his breath tickling you before he nibbled on the tip of your ear and you let out a small yelp when he used his teeth.

"I see your body still reacts the same way when I do that," he said, leaning back to see the tip of your ears start to redden not from his bite but from being flustered. "Did you know how sensitive your body becomes when I nibble on the tip of your ear like that?"

"Shut up..." you muttered, feeling your face heating up so you put the back of your hand to cover your lips as you sent him a glare to which Hawks returned with a grin.

"I know things about your body that you might have forgotten yourself."

"And?" you asked while giving him a look that says 'and, so?'.

"And I just want to remind you about those things." He's having fun, you know he's having fun teasing you like that. You don't even know if you're annoyed or hot and bothered and flustered all at once. "Like this for example."

Hawks leaned in, this time close to your neck before he licked on a spot which sent shivers down your spine before he nibbled down on it like he did with the tip of your ear, but Hawks bit down and sucked on the spot, leaving a mark that started to redden. Then you felt a bunch of tingling sensation in your stomach before Hawks leaned back to look at your even redder face.

"You told me before, when I do that you feel little butterflies in your stomach."

Was that tingling sensation what you described as little butterflies in your stomach? You felt it just now. You couldn't say you dislike the feeling, it was just somewhat new to you to be feeling like that.

"You also like it when I do this," he said and you propped your elbows on top of the table before Hawks put your leg on his shoulder and leaned down to nibble on your inner thigh. You leaned your head back as you felt the tingling sensation in your stomach intensified as Hawks continued to leave marks on your inner thigh.

When he's done, you open your eyes and look at him. Your heartbeat had gone way faster than when you chugged down a mug of black coffee. And your face feels hotter than when it's the middle of summer.